Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: semopm how to change it?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers semopm how to change it? Post 302226559 by Junior Admin on Tuesday 19th of August 2008 08:47:09 AM
Old 08-19-2008
semopm how to change it?

Hi guys. I tried :

echo 100 > /proc/sys/kernel/semopm

but got error no such a fileSmilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Want to change my Name

Hello, Pls change my login name to Awadhesh instead of awadhesh if possible. it will be more better if it become Awadhesh Pandey. Thanks a lot. Awadhesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change wc -l

Hi, I would like realize a script that it can change " wc -l" with "wc -l | sed 's/ //g'", but my problem is that i can have a pipe ,a variable ( many variable different) or a file after wc -l ?how i could test this several case ? wc -l | cut -d' ' -f1` if wc -l ${F} | awk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: francis_tom
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
DBAR(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   DBAR(1)

NAME
dzen2-dbar - simple gadget that you can use in combination with dzen to display a progressbar. SYNOPSIS
dzen2-dbar [-w characters] [-s symbol] [-min minvalue] [-max maxvalue] [-l string] [-nonl] DESCRIPTION
dbar is an application that generates semi graphical progress meters, from some values you supply to it. See the usage examples for a description of the expected input format. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -max Value to be considered 100% (default: 100) -min Value to be considered 0% (default: 0) -w Number of charcaters to be considered 100% in the bar (default: 25 ) -s Symbol represeting the percentage value in the bar (default: = ) -l label to be prepended to the bar (default: '' ) -nonl no new line, don't put '0 at the end of the bar (default: do print '0) USAGE EXAMPLES
Static 0% and 100% mark or single value input: Command: echo 25 | dbar -m 100 -l Sometext Output: Sometext 25% [====== ] If your 100% mark changes dynamically or 2-values input: Command: echo "50 150" | dbar Output: 33% [======== ] If your value range is not between [0, maxval] or 3-values input: Command: echo "50 -25 150" | dbar Output: 43% [=========== ] Dbar was written by Robert Manea. This manual page was written by bertagaz <bertagaz@ptitcanardnoir.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Jan 01 2008 DBAR(1)