Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming getting "mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object" error msg Post 302226161 by era on Monday 18th of August 2008 11:40:12 AM
Old 08-18-2008
I think there is some confusion here from the compiler's use of stack (probably what the 10240 refers to) vs. the program's own implementation of an internal parsing stack, aka LIFO data structure.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error : "No data written to object that was write locked"

Hi All, I was able to solve my previous problem (link directory)... but now i have this following problem. I have mounted a disk from other machine using "mount -F nfs" command. When i run a batch which generates some files in that drive.... after a certain number of files i get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nileshkarania
1 Replies

2. Programming

dbx error ("Executable contains object file compiled on ...")

Hi, We are trying to run dbx on a core file for which we have the original executable and libs, but not the source / object tree. We have recompiled the objects from the original source, but dbx complains that they were compiled at a different time, and refuses to read them: Object file:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
0 Replies

3. Programming

shared object "undefined symbol: fstat" error

Didn't have this problem in AIX, but ported to Linux with GCC compiler and am now getting a runtime error: tssutil: symbol lookup error: /work/agility/devel/bin/libagam.so: undefined symbol: fstat I'm sure most of you know that fstat is an intrinsic function just like printf, memcpy, etc. When I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcus121
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate object method "fetchrow_array" Error

Hi, I have a perl script which is interacting with Database. I have following line of code : ================================================= sub BEGIN { #use Getopt::Std; #getopt ('S'); #($STEAP)=($opt_S); use lib ("/home/perl_lib"); use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rawat_me01
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to store "-e" in variable ??????

p="-e" echo $p It is not returning the value "-e" stored. Instead returns null. I am wondering how could this happen. Please help me out.I tried all possibilities like p='-e' | p="\-e". Nothing seems to work. :confused::confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shanneykar
10 Replies

6. Solaris

Netra X1 LOM: Unable to change any variable via the "set" command

I'm posting here as it didn't seem quite right in the hardware section (as it's LOM commands). My apologies if I have that wrong though :) I've finally gotten round to configuring the LOM on my Netra X1, but I can't get it to change the hostname via the "set" command: lom>show hostname... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to store "python --version" to a shell variable

Hi All, I need to get the version of python installed and store it in a variable for later use. Whereas it is printing on the console instead of storing to variable. I am able to store output of ls command in a variable. Please check the below code : root@myhost:/volumes/srini# cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasan.neel
4 Replies

8. Solaris

ZFS flash install "Unable to create Filesystem error"

Hi, I am trying to get an HPz420 workstation instaled (zfs root pool) via a jump-start server. I have a zfs image (from this workstation) the Solaris release is 10 1/13 update 11. I use a sparc U25 install server, upgraded to the same solaris build 10 1/13. This server is configured to install... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc0rpie
8 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 error "-sh: /tmp/outfile: cannot create"

Hello, Each time a user log on to host, they receive below error: -sh: /tmp/outfile: cannot create Example: $ ssh host user@host's password: Last login: Fri Dec 4 08:17:28 2015 from client.ref |-----------------------------------------------------------------| -sh:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: feroccimx
2 Replies
GLPUSHNAME(3G)															    GLPUSHNAME(3G)

NAME
glPushName, glPopName - push and pop the name stack C SPECIFICATION
void glPushName( GLuint name ) PARAMETERS
name Specifies a name that will be pushed onto the name stack. C SPECIFICATION
void glPopName( void ) DESCRIPTION
The name stack is used during selection mode to allow sets of rendering commands to be uniquely identified. It consists of an ordered set of unsigned integers and is initially empty. glPushName causes name to be pushed onto the name stack. glPopName pops one name off the top of the stack. The maximum name stack depth is implementation-dependent; call GL_MAX_NAME_STACK_DEPTH to find out the value for a particular implementa- tion. It is an error to push a name onto a full stack, or to pop a name off an empty stack. It is also an error to manipulate the name stack between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. In any of these cases, the error flag is set and no other change is made to GL state. The name stack is always empty while the render mode is not GL_SELECT. Calls to glPushName or glPopName while the render mode is not GL_SELECT are ignored. ERRORS
GL_STACK_OVERFLOW is generated if glPushName is called while the name stack is full. GL_STACK_UNDERFLOW is generated if glPopName is called while the name stack is empty. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPushName or glPopName is executed between a call to glBegin and the corresponding call to glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_NAME_STACK_DEPTH glGet with argument GL_MAX_NAME_STACK_DEPTH SEE ALSO
glInitNames, glLoadName, glRenderMode, glSelectBuffer GLPUSHNAME(3G)