Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Radio buttons oh other form elements Post 302225844 by garric on Sunday 17th of August 2008 08:55:12 AM
Old 08-17-2008
Thanks. Let me explain. If I want to have 2 input options, one with a text area which can take mulitple entries or a file upload capability - I would want one of these disabled if the other was in use. Hope this explains it.

I would not mind the Javascript method. Can you help me with this?

Regards,
garric

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

text boxes, radio buttons , check boxes in c++ on unix

Hi ! Please tell me how to get radio buttons, text boxes , check boxes , option buttons , pull down menus in C++ on Unix. I think it would be done using curses.h ..but that's all i know. TIA, Devyani. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: devy8
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace buttons with hyperlinks

I have a script that uploads file push buttons, but i want to replace buttons with hyperlinks. Please send suggessions Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: handshakeit
1 Replies

4. Web Development

buttons links in frame

Happy X-Mas to all members... Hi, I have one html file page1.html as below <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Utilities</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="5%,95%"> <FRAME SRC="frames1.html" NAME=SIDEBAR> <FRAME SRC="frames2.html" NAME=SAMPLE> </FRAMESET> </HTML> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies
V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)							 1						       V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)

V8Js::__construct - Construct a newV8Jsobject

SYNOPSIS
public V8Js::__construct TRUE ([string $object_name = "PHP"], [array $variables = array()], [array $extensions = array()], [bool $report_uncaught_exceptions]) DESCRIPTION
Constructs a new V8Js object. PARAMETERS
o $object_name - The name of the object passed to Javascript. o $variables - Map of PHP variables that will be available in Javascript. Must be an associative array in format array("name-for-js" => "name- of-php-variable"). Defaults to empty array. o $extensions - List of extensions registered using V8Js.registerExtension(3) which should be available in the Javascript context of the created V8Js object. Note Extensions registered to be enabled automatically do not need to be listed in this array. Also if an extension has dependen- cies, those dependencies can be omitted as well. Defaults to empty array. o $report_uncaught_exceptions - Controls whether uncaught Javascript exceptions are reported immediately or not. Defaults to TRUE. If set to FALSE the uncaught exception can be accessed using V8Js.getPendingException(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns a new V8Js context object. PHP Documentation Group V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)