Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: in.www 1.01 (Default branch)
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News in.www 1.01 (Default branch) Post 302225265 by Linux Bot on Friday 15th of August 2008 02:50:05 AM
Old 08-15-2008
in.www 1.01 (Default branch)

in.www is a simple inetd-based Web server. Itsupports HTTP 1.0 and CGI 1.0. It is written inpure C with no dependencies, extremely light onresources (at less than 100Kb per process), andsecure. It is ideal for embedded devices withminimal resources, such as the Linksys NSLU2.Image

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

www.unix.com

Of late, when i start www.unix.com my system is going to 100% CPU and takes lot of time to get the information. I think this is happening after adding the graphics on the page. Has anyone seen this problem..Sorry to post this here.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sssow
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

www.caldera.com

what happened with www.caldera.com or www.sco.com? i cant access the sites 10 days now. I try from my home pc, from internet cafe,from my work. Can you access these sites? I live in Greece. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalco
2 Replies

3. Web Development

www-csli

Hi, how comes that this website has "www-csli" rather than "www" as URL ? CSLI Center for the Study of Language and Information -- Stanford University thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies
XMLRPC::Lite(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 XMLRPC::Lite(3pm)

NAME
XMLRPC::Lite - client and server implementation of XML-RPC protocol SYNOPSIS
Client use XMLRPC::Lite; print XMLRPC::Lite -> proxy('http://betty.userland.com/RPC2') -> call('examples.getStateStruct', {state1 => 12, state2 => 28}) -> result; CGI server use XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP; my $server = XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP::CGI -> dispatch_to('methodName') -> handle ; Daemon server use XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP; my $daemon = XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP::Daemon -> new (LocalPort => 80) -> dispatch_to('methodName') ; print "Contact to XMLRPC server at ", $daemon->url, " "; $daemon->handle; DESCRIPTION
XMLRPC::Lite is a Perl modules which provides a simple nterface to the XML-RPC protocol both on client and server side. Based on SOAP::Lite module, it gives you access to all features and transports available in that module. See t/26-xmlrpc.t for client examples and examples/XMLRPC/* for server implementations. DEPENDENCIES
SOAP::Lite SEE ALSO
SOAP::Lite CREDITS
The XML-RPC standard is Copyright (c) 1998-2001, UserLand Software, Inc. See <http://www.xmlrpc.com> for more information about the XML- RPC specification. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2001 Paul Kulchenko. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Paul Kulchenko (paulclinger@yahoo.com) perl v5.12.4 2011-08-18 XMLRPC::Lite(3pm)