Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: BM source download?
UNIX Standards and Benchmarks UNIX & LINUX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) UNIX Benchmarks BM source download? Post 302225218 by thywyn on Thursday 14th of August 2008 10:42:22 PM
Old 08-14-2008
thank you much!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

source code download

hai This is A.gowri kumar from india.I am very facinated with this operating system. so i want to download the whole source code of this operating system (UNIX). So from where can i Download the source code. Please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tapanagkumar
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

5. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

6. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies
ED2K(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ED2K(1)

NAME
ed2k - aMule eD2k link parser SYNOPSIS
ed2k [-c <path>] [-t <num>] [-e] [-l] <eD2k-link> ed2k [-h] ed2k [-v] DESCRIPTION
Sends the given <eD2k-link> to aMule, i.e. writes it to the file ~/.aMule/ED2KLinks, which will be checked by aMule every second for links. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -t, --category=<num> ] Set category for passed eD2k links to <num> [ -e, --emulecollection ] Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -l, --list ] Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --version ] Displays the current version number. [ eD2k-link ] Adds an eD2k-link to the core. The eD2k link to be added can be: o a file link (ed2k://|file|...), it will be added to the download queue; o a server link (ed2k://|server|...), it will be added to the server list; o a serverlist link, in which case all servers in the list will be added to the server list; o a magnet link; o an emulecollection file. The order in which you give the parameters is important. You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params. For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download <link1> in standard category and <link2> in category 2. FILES
~/.aMule/ED2KLinks REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k link parser v1.5.1 November 2011 ED2K(1)