Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming getting "mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object" error msg Post 302224747 by dona_m on Thursday 14th of August 2008 12:17:54 AM
Old 08-14-2008
It is declared as global variable. Is it due to some register related problem?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error : "No data written to object that was write locked"

Hi All, I was able to solve my previous problem (link directory)... but now i have this following problem. I have mounted a disk from other machine using "mount -F nfs" command. When i run a batch which generates some files in that drive.... after a certain number of files i get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nileshkarania
1 Replies

2. Programming

dbx error ("Executable contains object file compiled on ...")

Hi, We are trying to run dbx on a core file for which we have the original executable and libs, but not the source / object tree. We have recompiled the objects from the original source, but dbx complains that they were compiled at a different time, and refuses to read them: Object file:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
0 Replies

3. Programming

shared object "undefined symbol: fstat" error

Didn't have this problem in AIX, but ported to Linux with GCC compiler and am now getting a runtime error: tssutil: symbol lookup error: /work/agility/devel/bin/libagam.so: undefined symbol: fstat I'm sure most of you know that fstat is an intrinsic function just like printf, memcpy, etc. When I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcus121
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate object method "fetchrow_array" Error

Hi, I have a perl script which is interacting with Database. I have following line of code : ================================================= sub BEGIN { #use Getopt::Std; #getopt ('S'); #($STEAP)=($opt_S); use lib ("/home/perl_lib"); use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rawat_me01
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to store "-e" in variable ??????

p="-e" echo $p It is not returning the value "-e" stored. Instead returns null. I am wondering how could this happen. Please help me out.I tried all possibilities like p='-e' | p="\-e". Nothing seems to work. :confused::confused: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shanneykar
10 Replies

6. Solaris

Netra X1 LOM: Unable to change any variable via the "set" command

I'm posting here as it didn't seem quite right in the hardware section (as it's LOM commands). My apologies if I have that wrong though :) I've finally gotten round to configuring the LOM on my Netra X1, but I can't get it to change the hostname via the "set" command: lom>show hostname... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to store "python --version" to a shell variable

Hi All, I need to get the version of python installed and store it in a variable for later use. Whereas it is printing on the console instead of storing to variable. I am able to store output of ls command in a variable. Please check the below code : root@myhost:/volumes/srini# cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasan.neel
4 Replies

8. Solaris

ZFS flash install "Unable to create Filesystem error"

Hi, I am trying to get an HPz420 workstation instaled (zfs root pool) via a jump-start server. I have a zfs image (from this workstation) the Solaris release is 10 1/13 update 11. I use a sparc U25 install server, upgraded to the same solaris build 10 1/13. This server is configured to install... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc0rpie
8 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 error "-sh: /tmp/outfile: cannot create"

Hello, Each time a user log on to host, they receive below error: -sh: /tmp/outfile: cannot create Example: $ ssh host user@host's password: Last login: Fri Dec 4 08:17:28 2015 from client.ref |-----------------------------------------------------------------| -sh:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: feroccimx
2 Replies
qmail-log(5)							File Formats Manual						      qmail-log(5)

NAME
qmail-log - the qmail activity record DESCRIPTION
qmail-send prints a series of lines describing its activities. Each possible line is described below. STATUS
status: local l/L remote r/R ... qmail-send is waiting for l local deliveries and r remote deliveries. The concurrency limits are L and R. status: exiting qmail-send is done. FATAL PROBLEMS
alert: cannot start: ... qmail-send is unable to prepare itself for delivering messages; it is giving up. This normally indicates a serious configuration error, but it can be caused by a temporary lack of resources. alert: oh no! lost ... One of the other daemons has died. qmail-send will exit as soon as possible. SERIOUS PROBLEMS
alert: unable to append to bounce message... qmail-send is unable to record a permanent failure, usually because the disk is full. This is a very serious problem; qmail-send cannot proceed without recording the results. It will try again in ten seconds. alert: out of memory... qmail-send tried to allocate more memory and failed. It will try again in ten seconds. alert: unable to opendir... qmail-send is having trouble reading a file list from disk, usually because the system's file descriptor table is full, but possibly because permissions are set incorrectly. It will try again in ten seconds. alert: unable to switch back... qmail-send was sent SIGHUP, and it is unable to reenter the queue directory. This is a very serious problem; qmail-send cannot pro- ceed outside the queue directory. It will try again in ten seconds. alert: unable to reread... qmail-send was sent SIGHUP, but it is unable to read the new controls. It will continue operating with the original controls. MESSAGES
new msg m qmail-send is going to preprocess a queued message. The message number, m, is its disk inode number. After a message is removed from the queue, its number can be reused immediately. info msg m: bytes b from <s> qp q uid u Message m contains b bytes; its envelope sender is s; it was queued by a user with user ID u. q is a long-term queue identifier, the process ID of the qmail-queue that queued the message. bounce msg m qp q Message m had some delivery failures. The long-term queue identifier of the bounce (or double-bounce) message is q. triple bounce: discarding ... Message m had some delivery failures, but it is already a double-bounce message, so it must be thrown away. Triple-bounce messages do not exist. end msg m qmail-send is about to remove message m from the queue. DELIVERIES
starting delivery d: msg m to ... qmail-send is telling qmail-lspawn or qmail-rspawn to deliver message m to one recipient. The delivery number, d, starts at 1 and increases by 1 for each new delivery. delivery d: success: ... Delivery d was successful. delivery d: failure: ... Delivery d failed permanently. The message will bounce. delivery d: deferral: ... Delivery d failed temporarily. This recipient will be retried later. delivery d: report mangled, will defer There is a serious bug in qmail-lspawn or qmail-rspawn. This recipient will be retried later. WARNINGS
internal error: delivery report out of range qmail-lspawn or qmail-rspawn has supplied a report on a nonexistent delivery. This is a serious bug. qmail-clean unable to clean up ... For some reason qmail-clean is unable to remove the indicated file. It will try again later. trouble fsyncing ... qmail-send was unable to write to disk the results of preprocessing a queued message. It will try again later. trouble in select There is an operating system bug. trouble injecting bounce message... qmail-send was unable to queue a bounce message, usually because the disk is full. It will try again later. trouble marking ... qmail-send was unable to record the result of a successful or permanently unsuccessful delivery. This means that the delivery will be tried again later. trouble opening ... qmail-send was unable to open the list of local or remote recipients for a message. It will try again later. trouble reading ... Either qmail-send is unable to read a recipient list, or it is unable to read the envelope of a queued message, or it is out of mem- ory. Whatever it was doing, it will try again later. trouble writing to ... qmail-send was unable to preprocess a queued message, usually because the disk is full. It will try again later. unable to create ... qmail-send was unable to preprocess a queued message, usually because the disk is out of inodes. It will try again later. unable to open ... qmail-send is unable to read the envelope of a queued message for preprocessing. It will try again later. unable to start qmail-queue... qmail-send is unable to queue a bounce message, usually because the machine is almost out of memory. It will try again later. This can also be caused by incorrect settings of $QMAILQUEUE or errors in a program or script which $QMAILQUEUE points to. unable to stat ... qmail-send is unable to obtain information about a file that should exist. It will try again later. unable to unlink ... qmail-send is unable to remove a file. It will try again later. unable to utime ... qmail-send is about to exit, and it is unable to record on disk the next scheduled delivery time for a message. The message will be retried as soon as qmail-send is restarted. unknown record type in ... There is a serious bug in either qmail-queue or qmail-send. SEE ALSO
qmail-send(8) qmail-log(5)