Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers make is giving error while installing cups in hpux Post 302224372 by Annihilannic on Wednesday 13th of August 2008 02:45:41 AM
Old 08-13-2008
Which compiler are you using?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CUPS No pages found! error

Hi, I created a CUPS printer using the CUPS web server 127.0.0.1:631/printers. Can add printers, delete jobs, etc. However I cannot print using CUPS. I run a Test Page and get "No Pages Found!" error. The error log reveals what is below. Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it? I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bestcea
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Patches in HPux

Hi admins.... I want to install 100 Patches in Hpux.. is it possible to install using single command.... if possible ple give me the solution... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prem
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

installing java 5.0 in HPUX B11.11

please help me how to install java 5.0 in HPUX ...where can i download java 5.0 for HPUX? thanks winky (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: winky
6 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 Installing gcc 3.4.3 cause error in make

Did anyone get gcc updated on sco 5.0.7 ? Here is what I did installed Openserver Development System installed Openserver Linker and Application Development Libraries This gave me older gcc compiler 2.95.3 which is required to compile the latest gcc 3.4.3 Configuration went ok but issued... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miles556
1 Replies

5. Linux

Error in issuing a make and make install

Hi, Recently I install a package and try to do a make and make install. However, in the make it gives me below error:- make:Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am' make:Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am' Can anyone please explain to me what does this mean? I have been trying... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahjiefreak
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Apache with make options

I am installing apache on freebsd and the screen comes up with make options. Here I would like to deselect DAV and DAV_FS. How can this be done on the command line in order to achieve a silent install? This is what I have currently, but the installation script still enters the menu with the make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Gani Network Driver Won't Install - make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make targ...

I attached a README file that I will refer to. I successfully completed everything in the README file until step 4. # pwd /gani/gani-2.4.4 # ls COPYING Makefile.macros gem.c Makefile Makefile.sparc_gcc gem.h Makefile.amd64_gcc ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

bc giving error: (standard_in) 2: parse error

Below part of script, is working fine sometimes and gives error sometime. I am doing float operations, checking if x > y. ##########CODE########## THRESHOLD="1.25" ratio=$( echo "scale=2; ${prev}/${current}" | bc ) if ; then split_date=`echo ${line} | cut -d, -f2` fi ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manishma71
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Make giving error after configuring a package

Hi, I have installed gmake 3.82 in my aix 5.3 system. but while installing a package,after doing./configure ,i give gmake and its throwing below error. # gmake "build/Makefile.rules", line 13: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator. also the command is not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sonal kumar
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

cups printing error

Hi All, Having searched for a solution to this issue i found no suggestions which help my particular problem. I am getting the following error message on 1 of the 3 printers i have configured: recoverable: Network host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is busy; will retry in 30 seconds All 3 printers are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
0 Replies
dxuil(1X)																 dxuil(1X)

Name
       dxuil - user interface language compiler for X window system

Syntax
       dxuil [ options ] file

Arguments
       file		   Specifies the file to be compiled through the UIL compiler.

Description
       The  dxuil  command invokes the UIL compiler.  The XUI User Interface Language (UIL) is a specification language for describing the initial
       state of a user interface for an XUI application.  The specification describes the objects (menus, dialog boxes, labels, push buttons,  and
       so on) used in the interface and specifies the routines to be called when the interface changes state as a result of user interaction.

For more information about the UIL compiler, see the Guide to the XUI User Interface Language Compiler.

Options
       -Ipathname	   Specify this option followed by a pathname, with no intervening spaces, to locate include files when the include direc-
			   tive is used.  This option causes the compiler to look for include files in the  directory  specified  if  the  include
			   files have not been found in the paths that have already been searched.

-m		   Machine  code  is  listed.  This directs the compiler to place in the listing file a description of the records that it
			   added to the UID database.  This helps you isolate errors.  The default is no machine code.

-o file		   Directs the compiler to produce a user interface database (UID).  By default, UIL creates a UID with  the  name  a.uid.
			   The	file  specifies  the filename for the UID.  No UID will be produced if the compiler issues any diagnostics catego-
			   rized as error or severe.

-v file		   Directs the compiler to generate a listing.	The file specifies the filename for the listing.  If the -v option is  not
			   present, no listing is generated by the compiler.  The default is no listing.

-w		   Specifies  that  the compiler suppress all warning and informational messages.  If this option is not present, all mes-
			   sages will be generated, regardless of the severity.

See Also
       X(1X)
       Guide to the XUI User Interface Language Compiler

dxuil(1X)