Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX nim mksysb error :/usr/bin/savevg[33]: 1016,07: syntax error Post 302223784 by astjen on Monday 11th of August 2008 11:07:29 AM
Old 08-11-2008
I don t know how to move it to here... sorry.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mksysb and Savevg woes

hi, i'm having a little trouble with an AIX 5.2 script that i have written and i was wondering if anyone could please offer me some advice on how to append a savevg backup to a mksysb tape, or more importantly where i'm going wrong? i've been trying to get this to work on and off for about a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boredazfcuk
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mksysb and Savevg woes

hi, i'm having a little trouble with an AIX 5.2 script that i have written and i was wondering if anyone could please offer me some advice on how to append a savevg backup to a mksysb tape, or more importantly where i'm going wrong? i've been trying to get this to work for about a month with no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boredazfcuk
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nim mksysb - 0042-124 c_ch_nfsexp error

Hello, help me please. I am trying to create a mksysb bakup using nim. I am geting this error, how to correct it ? : Command : failed stdout: yes stderr: no +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ System Backup Image Space Information (Sizes are displayed in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: astjen
4 Replies

4. AIX

nim mksysb buffer overflow error

Hi, I am trying to backup a system ("client") through a slow network using "nim mksysb" on a nim server ("master") The backup starts, but doesn't success. Thanks if you can help me to resolve this problem : Creating information file (/image.data) for rootvg... Creating list of files to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: astjen
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

!/usr/bin/ksh error

Usually we use !/usr/bin/ksh at the start of the script.But if I am having this stuff in the scripts and calling one script from other its not working.What may be the reason behind it ? xyz.ksh #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "Hi" abc.ksh #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "I am fine" ksh xyz.ksh Its... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr46014
4 Replies

6. AIX

savevg - mksysb

Hello, I use commands savevg & mksysb to do backups on an AIX server. Frequently, I have a return code 3. I would know why, but after searches, I did'nt find. If somebody know ... Tell me. Thanks. emetra (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: emetra
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

/usr/bin/rhgb-client -- error while loading shared libraries: libpopt.so.0

Hi All, I have RHEL 5 installed in my system. Something must has happened because when i reboot the server, it came with many error.. /usr/bin/rhgb-client -- error while loading shared libraries: libpopt.so.0. Can't open shared object files. No such file/directory It finnaly ends with the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IgnitedMind
6 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz error

I am installing lxml module for python on redhat I have installed libxml2 already. When I run for libxslt: ./configure --prefix=libxslt_folder --with-libxml-prefix=libxml2_folder It is ok the I run : make I have error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz collect2: ld returned 1 exit status I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIX_30
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

/usr/bin/scp error

I have this scp script running, /usr/bin/scp -r /cerner/mgr --exclude-from=/atg/move_exclude.dat 102.126.112.68:/cerner but am getting an error: --exclude-from=/atg/move_exclude.dat: No such file or directory I am wondering if the syntax is incorrect... I also have additional... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting error: /usr/bin/env: ruby: No such file or directory

Hi, I installed ruby using rvm with root user on Linux. Now i m trying the below command as a non root user with sudo privileges. sudo /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-2.2.5/bin/gem install passenger I get the below error: I had even reset the path for both gem as well as ruby as you... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies
ROBOTS(6)							 BSD Games Manual							 ROBOTS(6)

NAME
robots -- fight off villainous robots SYNOPSIS
robots [-Asjtan] [scorefile] DESCRIPTION
robots pits you against evil robots, who are trying to kill you (which is why they are evil). Fortunately for you, even though they are evil, they are not very bright and have a habit of bumping into each other, thus destroying themselves. In order to survive, you must get them to kill each other off, since you have no offensive weaponry. Since you are stuck without offensive weaponry, you are endowed with one piece of defensive weaponry: a teleportation device. When two ro- bots run into each other or a junk pile, they die. If a robot runs into you, you die. When a robot dies, you get 10 points, and when all the robots die, you start on the next field. This keeps up until they finally get you. Robots are represented on the screen by a '+', the junk heaps from their collisions by a '*', and you (the good guy) by a '@'. The commands are: h move one square left l move one square right k move one square up j move one square down y move one square up and left u move one square up and right b move one square down and left n move one square down and right . (also space) do nothing for one turn HJKLBNYU run as far as possible in the given direction > do nothing for as long as possible t teleport to a random location w wait until you die or they all do q quit ^L redraw the screen All commands can be preceded by a count. If you use the 'w' command and survive to the next level, you will get a bonus of 10% for each robot which died after you decided to wait. If you die, however, you get nothing. For all other commands, the program will save you from typos by stopping short of being eaten. How- ever, with 'w' you take the risk of dying by miscalculation. Only five scores are allowed per user on the score file. If you make it into the score file, you will be shown the list at the end of the game. If an alternative score file is specified, that will be used instead of the standard file for scores. The options are -s Don't play, just show the score file. -j Jump, i.e., when you run, don't show any intermediate positions; only show things at the end. This is useful on slow terminals. -t Teleport automatically when you have no other option. This is a little disconcerting until you get used to it, and then it is very nice. -a Advance into the higher levels directly, skipping the lower, easier levels. -A Auto-bot mode. Lets the game play itself. -n Increase the number of games played by one. AUTHOR
Ken Arnold Christos Zoulas (autobot mode) FILES
/var/games/robots_roll the score file BUGS
Bugs? You crazy, man?!? BSD
May 31, 1993 BSD