Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ftp and ssh weirdness
Special Forums IP Networking ftp and ssh weirdness Post 302223395 by darkmatter14B on Sunday 10th of August 2008 01:00:35 AM
Old 08-10-2008
encryption doesn't matter

ok, encryption doesn't matter, doesn't work if unencrypted.

only wired vs wireless. any ideas?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cygwin bash startup command weirdness (part 1)

I am running (I believe) the latest stable version of cygwin CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.5.24(0.156/4/2) 2007-01-31 10:57 i686 Cygwin on a win xp sp2 laptop. Suppose, to make things simple for now (but I may do a part 2 posting...), that I am in a dos shell, and I want to create a bash shell and have it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fabulous2
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH FTP Issue

Hi, I have a ftp script which is supposed to ftp to different servers in the same environment and get request logs from a path. But when I run the script I get the following errors, 1142INPUT_WBS/1142INPUT_WBS ftp: 1142INPUT_WBS.sbc.com: unknown host Not. Not connected. local:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crosairs
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Re:Enabling ftp,ssh in solaries 8

Hi all , can any one tell me how to enable ftp/ssh services in solarie 8 machine. if this services cannot be enabled on solarie 8 machine can you kindly suggest any other alternative. Thanks venky (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venky_vemuri
1 Replies

4. Solaris

SSH weirdness

I've configured a new container/zone on Solaris 10 (Sparc) and I'm using Centrify for LDAP authentication to AD. My ssh client is as follows Sun_SSH_1.1.1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f I'm seeing some strange behavior from ssh. When I ssh onto the new zone to myself (non-root... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CDM
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP to another server using SSH

Hi, One of our server running on ssh.So when we are logging using putty,we used to select ssh option and provide the auth key.But if I am ftping some files to this ssh server from another linux server,how I can do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshbabuc
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gedit newline weirdness

I have this file cd /media/AUDIO/WAVE/9780743561181 ~/Desktop/mp3-to-m4b 9780743561181-UNLEASHING THE IDEA VIRUS "UNLEASHING THE IDEA VIRUS" "GODIN, SETH" 2006 n cd /media/AUDIO/WAVE/9780743561204 ~/Desktop/mp3-to-m4b 9780743561204-STALIN'S GHOST "STALIN'S GHOST" "SMITH, MARTIN" 2007 n cd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: glev2005
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

File path weirdness

I want to be able to drag and drop a file into a script in the terminal but it doesn't like the /home/user prefix. How do I get around this? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pluto7777
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Zpool device weirdness

Weird duplicate device in one of my nested raidz1s - device is shown as both online and unavailable, with a hot spare showing up as degraded as well. Any thoughts on how I should proceed? root@storage# zpool status tank pool: tank state: DEGRADED status: One or more devices are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DoohanMcGirk
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 sysconfig and zones weirdness

when I create a new zone either via zfs export template or installing the OS from the .iso I get a weird problem. once I create the zone and login for the first time to the console I get the sysconfig menu. I do the config setup and exit the zone boots normally. The next time I reboot, I have to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Joining 3 line weirdness

Hi all you Unix/Linux gurus, So, I have something strage going on and need a sanity check... I have 2 files that both contain 3 lines of text... File1 - called t: CN66270E90 94:57:a5:d3:db:aa 94:57:a5:d3:db:ab File2 - called tt: hostname 5.7.2.7 72:8C:36:3B:5A:17 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: joeg1484
2 Replies
STRUCT 
USB_COMPOSITE(9) Kernel Mode Gadget API STRUCT USB_COMPOSITE(9) NAME
struct_usb_composite_dev - represents one composite usb gadget SYNOPSIS
struct usb_composite_dev { struct usb_gadget * gadget; struct usb_request * req; struct usb_configuration * config; }; MEMBERS
gadget read-only, abstracts the gadget's usb peripheral controller req used for control responses; buffer is pre-allocated config the currently active configuration DESCRIPTION
One of these devices is allocated and initialized before the associated device driver's bind is called. OPEN ISSUE
it appears that some WUSB devices will need to be built by combining a normal (wired) gadget with a wireless one. This revision of the gadget framework should probably try to make sure doing that won't hurt too much. ONE NOTION FOR HOW TO HANDLE WIRELESS USB DEVICES INVOLVES
(a) a second gadget here, discovery mechanism TBD, but likely needing separate "register/unregister WUSB gadget" calls; (b) updates to usb_gadget to include flags "is it wireless", "is it wired", plus (presumably in a wrapper structure) bandgroup and PHY info; (c) presumably a wireless_ep wrapping a usb_ep, and reporting wireless-specific parameters like maxburst and maxsequence; (d) configurations that are specific to wireless links; (e) function drivers that understand wireless configs and will support wireless for (additional) function instances; (f) a function to support association setup (like CBAF), not necessarily requiring a wireless adapter; (g) composite device setup that can create one or more wireless configs, including appropriate association setup support; (h) more, TBD. AUTHOR
David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 STRUCT USB_COMPOSITE(9)