Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Fish Supper: Level Editor released for Windows Post 302223269 by Linux Bot on Friday 8th of August 2008 09:30:05 PM
Old 08-08-2008
Fish Supper: Level Editor released for Windows

Fish Supper is a simple arcade/puzzle game, loosely based on the retro classic Frogger. Guide a cat across a series of rivers, jumping from log to log to reach a tasty fish supper on the other side. Written in C++/SDL.
Image Image

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

need a good text editor for windows

I am looking to start to code some shell scripts, php, and probably some other web stuff. Free is preferred. I was looking at rocketedit but I would rather just use free open source if possible. On my Mac I love to use TextWrangler, so is there a Windows equivalent? For Vista/Win7 64bit ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tlarkin
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy from vi Editor ( unix ) to windows

How to copy the complete content from a file in vi Editor to windows ( notepad ). I can use " select " and paste it to windows but this is restricted to current page. Not allowing me to scroll down or up when selecting the content.:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frintocf
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enterprise level Solaris&Windows file sharing

"Samba," I know, I know. However, I am a gov't worker and Samba is off the table. Does anyone have a recommendation for an off the shelf, secure solution? I've already suggested rsync and NFS services for Windows Server and got shot down. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)