Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users insufficient available memory Post 302223209 by shamrock on Friday 8th of August 2008 02:41:46 PM
Old 08-08-2008
show swap space

4 CPUs and ~30Gb of physical memory installed?
What platform and what is the swap space utilization?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Insufficient permissions on ftp'ed files from WIN2K to HP-UX

We have an application running on Win2K and this application ftp files to HP-UX using ftpdc as user id. The files are created in HP-UX with following permissions: -rw-r----- 1 ftpdc users 968321 Apr 12 22:57 aaaa.txt There is a job that runs on HP-UX trying to modify this file using the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anamika
7 Replies

2. Solaris

insufficient metadevice database replicas ERROR

First I would like to thank this forum for assisting me in setting up my 1st sunbox. Could not have done it if it had not been for you guys and google :D I have mirrored my box and have SUCCESSFULLY tested booting from the rootdisk and rootmirror successfully. I am now looking at configuring... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with insufficient swap or memory space

Hi, When I execute one of my shellscript I am getting the below mentioned error message .This application takes 2input files which have the records counts 26463 and 1178046 exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2):... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue with insufficient swap or memory space

Hi, When I execute one of my shellscript I am getting the below mentioned error message .This application takes 2input files which have the records counts 26463 and 1178046 exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2): insufficient swap... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
3 Replies

5. Solaris

zfs raidz2 - insufficient replicas

I lost my system volume in a power outage, but fortunately I had a dual boot and I could boot into an older opensolaris version and my raidz2 7 drive pool was still fine. I even scrubbed it, no errors. However, the older os has some smb problems so I wanted to upgrade to opensolaris11. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skk
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Xargs error: insufficient space for argument

I'm trying to crudely hack my way through some data processing. I have file.txt with around 17,000 lines like this: ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 3 72 71 ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 97 111 71... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pathunkathunk
1 Replies
Glib::Flags(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    Glib::Flags(3)

NAME
Glib::Flags DESCRIPTION
Glib maps flag and enum values to the nicknames strings provided by the underlying C libraries. Representing flags this way in Perl is an interesting problem, which Glib solves by using some cool overloaded operators. The functions described here actually do the work of those overloaded operators. See the description of the flags operators in the "This Is Now That" section of Glib for more info. HIERARCHY
Glib::Flags METHODS
scalar = $class->new ($a) o $a (scalar) Create a new flags object with given bits. This is for use from a subclass, it's not possible to create a "Glib::Flags" object as such. For example, my $f1 = Glib::ParamFlags->new ('readable'); my $f2 = Glib::ParamFlags->new (['readable','writable']); An object like this can then be used with the overloaded operators. scalar = $a->all ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (scalar) ref = $a->as_arrayref integer = $a->bool ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (integer) integer = $a->eq ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (integer) integer = $a->ge ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (integer) scalar = $a->intersect ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (scalar) integer = $a->ne ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (integer) scalar = $a->sub ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (scalar) scalar = $a->union ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (scalar) scalar = $a->xor ($b, $swap) o $b (scalar) o $swap (scalar) SEE ALSO
Glib COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Glib for a full notice. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 Glib::Flags(3)