Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris solaris containers/zones reboot order Post 302222901 by incredible on Thursday 7th of August 2008 10:58:01 PM
Old 08-07-2008
That'll be the way to go for now. Scripting that out is pretty easy.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Clustering Solaris Zones/Containers

Hello everyone. I'm working on a fairly large project at my company and have been looking for some guidance. I just happened to stumble on this forum when looking for help with Solaris, so I'm hoping that you all won't mind me bothering you with my questions. :) Anyway, here goes. Is it... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: trouphaz
8 Replies

2. Solaris

need help on containers/zones

Hello, I have been using sparc workstations :SUNW,Ultra-5_10 Total 4 such machines. Users use it for mpich programming and all run solaris 8 but I always have hard time maintaining these machines. Authentication for these machines work from solaris 10 using NIS and there are nfs mounts on... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Which zones will be up on reboot ?

Hey there, I m writing a system managament tool, which for Solaris-land, will have functionality to check currently up zones, compare with those up at the "last good system reference point ", and also find out which zones will be up on a system reboot. dumpadm list -v gives me the current... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shriyer
1 Replies

4. Solaris

difference between zones and containers

Hi Expects, Can broadly explain difference between Zones and containers. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_Apple
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Zones not booting after server reboot

Hello guys This is my first post. I have very little experience and I woud appreciate your input on this problem. I have a server running Solaris 10. In that server I have 2 zones that work perfectly fine, however, if I reboot the server, the zones don't boot and I have to do it manually. i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: designbc
12 Replies

6. Solaris

Lot of services in non-global zones, in uninitialized after reboot

Hello, This is Solaris-10 server, running with 4 non-global zones. This server was hung today and I had to reboot it forcefully from console. Then root file-system was not clean and I had to run fsck from failsafe mode. After it came back in run-level-3, lot of services are showing in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Looking for equivalent of Solaris containers/zones in RHEL7 Linux

Hi, I come from a legacy Solaris background with lots of experience with Solaris Containers/zones that we use for network and process isolation from each other. Currently we have a RHEL7 Linux VM running on VMWare, but we would like to segment that VM with some form of containers and achieve... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ckmehta
1 Replies
curl_multi_add_handle(3)					  libcurl Manual					  curl_multi_add_handle(3)

NAME
curl_multi_add_handle - add an easy handle to a multi session SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_add_handle(CURLM *multi_handle, CURL *easy_handle); DESCRIPTION
Adds a standard easy handle to the multi stack. This function call will make this multi_handle control the specified easy_handle. Further- more, libcurl now initiates the connection associated with the specified easy_handle. When an easy handle has been added to a multi stack, you can not and you must not use curl_easy_perform(3) on that handle! If the easy handle is not set to use a shared (CURLOPT_SHARE) or global DNS cache (CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE), it will be made to use the DNS cache that is shared between all easy handles within the multi handle when curl_multi_add_handle(3) is called. The easy handle will remain added until you remove it again with curl_multi_remove_handle(3). You should remove the easy handle from the multi stack before you terminate first the easy handle and then the multi handle: 1 - curl_multi_remove_handle(3) 2 - curl_easy_cleanup(3) 3 - curl_multi_cleanup(3) RETURN VALUE
CURLMcode type, general libcurl multi interface error code. SEE ALSO
curl_multi_cleanup(3),curl_multi_init(3) libcurl 7.9.5 4 March 2002 curl_multi_add_handle(3)