Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News HTTP Anti Virus Proxy 0.89 (Default branch) Post 302222784 by Linux Bot on Thursday 7th of August 2008 01:40:06 PM
Old 08-07-2008
HTTP Anti Virus Proxy 0.89 (Default branch)

HAVP (HTTP Anti Virus Proxy) is a proxy whichscans downloads for viruses with several scanners(ClamAV, F-Prot, Kaspersky, NOD32, Sophos) at thesame time. The main aims are continuous,non-blocking downloads and smooth scanning ofdynamic and password protected HTTP traffic. Itcan be used with squid or standalone, and it alsosupports transparent proxy mode.License: GNU General Public License (GPL)Changes:
A possible retry loop and hang has been fixed. The Via: header is always sent, which fixes some IIS problems (e.g. MSNBC).Image

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

anti-spam virus package for Unix

:( Is there anyone know the anti-spam and anti- virus package software list for Unix !!?? Where can I find that, I have no idea in searching through the internet! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwayne
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

anti virus caller

Hi all. Iam using AVG antivirus personel edition, and i can only set it to run at one time only. Iam running it on a Win98 machine. is it possilbe to write a Perl script or c++ script to set it up to run at 12pm and 3pm and 6pm ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

What anti-virus to use with Ubuntu

Greetings I just installed Ubuntu 9 on my computer and need to know what anti-virus software to use. I have been using Avast anti-virus on my other comps for years and really like it. I have not tried it with Ubuntu yet but it says for Windows based systems. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N5TDA
5 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Anti Virus

Can anyone tell the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it. So if anyone has any suggestions of where to get that antivirus, that would be great! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
2 Replies
feed2imap(1)						      General Commands Manual						      feed2imap(1)

NAME
feed2imap - clever RSS/ATOM feed aggregator SYNOPSIS
feed2imap [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
feed2imap is an RSS/Atom feed aggregator. After Downloading feeds (over HTTP or HTTPS), it uploads them to a specified folder of an IMAP mail server. The user can then access the feeds using Mutt, Evolution, Mozilla Thunderbird or even a webmail. -V, --version Show version information. -v, --verbose Run in verbose mode. -c, --rebuild-cache Rebuilds the cache. Fetches all items and mark them as already seen. Useful if you lose your .feed2imap.cache file. -f, --config file Use another config file (~/.feed2imaprc is the default). SEE ALSO
Homepage : http://home.gna.org/feed2imap/ feed2imaprc(5), feed2imap-cleaner(1), feed2imap-dumpconfig(1), feed2imap-opmlimport(1) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2005 Lucas Nussbaum lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Jul 25, 2005 feed2imap(1)