Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting What syntax is required so that result will start from a new line.. Post 302222720 by sapan123 on Thursday 7th of August 2008 11:41:21 AM
Old 08-07-2008
What syntax is required so that result will start from a new line..

What syntax is required to start the result in a new line

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Oracle like syntax required

m kinda new to unix. i have been trying to write a script where i am trying to switch between users. but the problem is that the syntax like USERNAME/PASSWORD (like oracle SCOT/TIGER) is not working. if i write su USERNAME then the script goes to the command prompt and asks for user to enter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ShellBoy
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Outputting formatted Result log file from old 30000 lines result log<help required>

Well I have a 3000 lines result log file that contains all the machine data when it does the testing... It has 3 different section that i am intrsted in 1) starting with "20071126 11:11:11 Machine Header 1" 1000 lines... "End machine header 1" 2) starting with "20071126 12:12:12 Machine... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikas.iet
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Services Start & stop scripts--help required

Dear All, Pls find my scripts for Agent services strat & stop. EAMSROOT=/opt/panaces export EAMSROOT cd $EAMSROOT nohup ./OracleAgent.sh start & nohup ./PFRAgent.sh start & nohup ./PFR.sh start & nohup ./SolarisOSAgent.sh start & exit 0 EAMSROOT=/opt/panaces export EAMSROOT cd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: starnaresh
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required on joining one line above & below to the pattern matched string line.

Hi Experts, Help needed on joining one line above & below to the pattern matched string line. The input file, required output is mentioned below Input file ABCD DEFG5 42.0.1-63.38.31 KKKK iokl IP Connection Available ABCD DEFG5 42.0.1-63.38.31 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: krao
7 Replies

5. Red Hat

Cannot start httpd service `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1)

# service httpd start Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1) I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

start searching a word from the particular record on the result of first occurence change the value

Hi, I need a script to start searching a word from the particular record on the result of first occurence i need to change the value in that record. I have a input file like this <properties> <add key="DeliveryWithinDay" value="False" /> <add key="ABC" value="23:00:00 PM" /> <add... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: NareshN
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I get the required result?

Hi, guys. I have a question. Please help me~ I got an text, recording the weather reports. It is the Attachment "Weather Forcast_original.txt" I want to get the required result like the attachment "Weather Forcast_formatted.txt" I thought about the loop, the conditions, but I'm surely... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: franksunnn
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to read a file from particular line till required line and process

Hi All, Am trying to write wrapper shell/bash script on a utility tool for which i need to pass 2 files as arugment to execute utility tool. Wraper script am trying is to do with above metion 2 files. utility tool accepts : a. userinfo file : which contains username b. item file : which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus81
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare the current result with previous line result.?

Hi Gurus, I have requirement to compare current result with previous reuslt. The sample case is below. 1 job1 1 1 job2 2 1 job3 3 2 job_a1 1 2 job_a2 2 2 job_a3 3 3 job_b1 1 3 job_b2 2 for above sample file, GID is group ID, for input line, the job run... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ken6503
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Reading a file line by line and print required lines based on pattern

Hi All, i want to write a shell script read below file line by line and want to exclude the lines which contains empty value for MOUNTPOINT field. i am using centos 7 Operating system. want to read below file. # cat /tmp/d5 NAME="/dev/sda" TYPE="disk" SIZE="60G" OWNER="root"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: balu1234
4 Replies
ZIPARCHIVE.ADDFILE(3)							 1						     ZIPARCHIVE.ADDFILE(3)

ZipArchive::addFile - Adds a file to a ZIP archive from the given path

SYNOPSIS
bool ZipArchive::addFile NULL (string $filename, [string $localname], [int $start], [int $length]) DESCRIPTION
Adds a file to a ZIP archive from a given path. PARAMETERS
o $filename - The path to the file to add. o $localname - If supplied, this is the local name inside the ZIP archive that will override the $filename. o $start - This parameter is not used but is required to extend ZipArchive. o $length - This parameter is not used but is required to extend ZipArchive. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
This example opens a ZIP file archive test.zip and add the file /path/to/index.txt. as newname.txt. Example #1 Open and add <?php $zip = new ZipArchive; if ($zip->open('test.zip') === TRUE) { $zip->addFile('/path/to/index.txt', 'newname.txt'); $zip->close(); echo 'ok'; } else { echo 'failed'; } ?> NOTES
Note When a file is set to be added to the archive, PHP will lock the file. The lock is only released once the ZipArchive object has been closed, either via ZipArchive::close or the ZipArchive object being destroyed. This may prevent you from being able to delete the file being added until after the lock has been released. PHP Documentation Group ZIPARCHIVE.ADDFILE(3)