Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pop up Confirmation Box
Top Forums Web Development Pop up Confirmation Box Post 302222263 by garric on Wednesday 6th of August 2008 11:52:35 AM
Old 08-06-2008
Thanks. Looks like this will work for me. But how do I integrate it into a CGI script?

Regards,
garric

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail delivery confirmation

If I am sending mail with this command: mail .......@whatever.com < filename, is it possible to get delivery confirmation? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CSGUY
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

need email confirmation resent

we had a power outage shortly after i registered... so my mail server was down for a while... could i get the email confirmation for hackware --> resent please...? thanx... ...william.o.yates...email removed (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hackware
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pop up dialog box on remote computers

I need to send out messages to over 100 clients in my sector. I want it to pop up a dialog box letting them know to save work and log out. I have the reboot script created just need the warning please. Thanks (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
35 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and Replace with Confirmation

Hi, I have created a script which searches and replace the searched text from any file in directory. I want to add a functionality where before replacing the text, script shows the line with the searched text and ask for user confirmation before replacing the text. Can this be done using SED... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhinav Tyagi
18 Replies

5. Solaris

Netbackup Solaris Client confirmation

Greetings, I have a bunch of Solaris servers that are running Netbackup as a client. I set them up and my backup admin has confirmed that they are being backed up. But what I want to be able to do is run a command from each Solaris client to see some proof from the client side that the files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

twice confirmation in the script

from one script invoke another script will need to do double confirmation like: 'y' and 'y' exp: echo 'y' | /a/b/c.sh only input 1 'y' in the c.sh, but the c.sh required 2 'y' (twice confirmation) is there anyway get resolve this issue? please help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kinx
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confirmation while deleting a file

Hi All, While am deleting a file in unix by using the command rm it's deleting the file directly IT's have to ask the user while deleting like do you want to delete filename y or N ? Kindly help on this. Thanks Thelak (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thelakbe
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to shutdown Linux box with user confirmation?

Hi Guru's Am looking for linux reboot command which get executed after user confirmation .Can someone please help me with this.:confused::confused::confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kapil514
6 Replies

9. Web Development

Pop up confirmation box / perl cgi

Hi, I need to add confirmation pop up msg box before deleting the record from database, I have added following snippets to my code but its not working for me, your help will be much appreciated : print header; print <<EOF; <script type="text/javascript"> function confirmOk() { return... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: terrykhatri531
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Don't receive confirmation mail.

Hi Folks, I just recently registered with the username _Kaede. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any confirmation mail also not when I changed to another address. Help is very appreciated. Thanks and kind regards :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
2 Replies
HOBBIT-NKVIEW.CGI(1)					      General Commands Manual					      HOBBIT-NKVIEW.CGI(1)

NAME
hobbit-nkview.cgi - Xymon Critical Systems view CGI SYNOPSIS
hobbit-nkview.cgi DESCRIPTION
hobbit-nkview.cgi is invoked as a CGI script via the hobbit-nkview.sh CGI wrapper. hobbit-nkview.cgi matches the current critical statuses against the hobbit-nkview.cfg(5) file, and generates the "Critical Systems" view. RELATION TO BBNK PAGE
This view is a replacement for the statically generated "bbnk" page provided in versions of Xymon prior to version 4.2. Although the "bbnk" pages are supported throughout Xymon 4.x, it is recommended that You switch to the newer Critical Systems view provided by this CGI. OPTIONS
--nkacklevel=NUMBER Sets the acknowledgment level for acknowledgments sent via the hobbit-ackinfo.cgi(1) page. Note that this may be overridden by the configuration of the hobbit-ackinfo.cgi utility. --env=FILENAME Loads the environment defined in FILENAME before executing the CGI script. --area=NAME Load environment variables for a specific area. NB: if used, this option must appear before any --env=FILENAME option. --debug Enables debugging output. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
BBHOME Used to locate the template files for the generated web pages. QUERY_STRING Contains the parameters for the CGI script. SEE ALSO
hobbit-ackinfo.cgi(1), xymon(7) Xymon Version 4.2.3: 4 Feb 2009 HOBBIT-NKVIEW.CGI(1)