Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gnu tools for hp-ux
Operating Systems HP-UX Gnu tools for hp-ux Post 302221811 by dowell on Tuesday 5th of August 2008 09:05:51 AM
Old 08-05-2008
Gnu tools for hp-ux

Hi everyone,
I urgently need to install all GNU tools for HP-UX 11.23. Is there somewhere i can get the whole package as opposed to download each of them separate.

I'm really stuck, i need them especially gcc.
kindly assist.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Tools

hi, i'm using slackware 8 and i'm planning on doing some coding in C, but i don't have the tools (only gcc and not much more). what do you recommend? are there any editor and debuggers all in one prog? thx in advance for any suggestion (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crashnburn
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Monitoring tools

Hi, In HPUX there is a grate monitor tools named GLANCE, which give you information on the disks load, memory usage, cpu ... What is the equivalent tool in LINUX Redhat 4. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with packaging tools.

Hai friends, I have used the dpkg command to install the package. This package is created my me. This has only one "C" file. I checked my module status by "lintian" command as a root. When I execute the command it gives me following messages... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nila
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Backup tools

Hi all, I want good backup tool in linux, which is used most in real time. I know some back up tools like tar, dump, cpio, scp, cp in linux. Please some body help me, then i will learn. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Multipath-Tools

Hello, i have a problem with the multipath tools configuration. i can't remove the local disk paths. the multipath.conf archives configuration is: --------------------------------------------------------- $ cat /etc/multipath.conf blacklist{ devnode cciss devnode fd ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FeeII
0 Replies
GETTEXTIZE(1)								GNU							     GETTEXTIZE(1)

NAME
gettextize - install or upgrade gettext infrastructure SYNOPSIS
gettextize [OPTION]... [package-dir] DESCRIPTION
Prepares a source package to use gettext. OPTIONS
--help print this help and exit --version print version information and exit -f, --force force writing of new files even if old exist --intl install libintl in a subdirectory (deprecated) --po-dir=DIR specify directory with PO files --no-changelog don't update or create ChangeLog files --symlink make symbolic links instead of copying files -n, --dry-run print modifications but don't perform them AUTHOR
Written by Ulrich Drepper REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnu-gettext@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1995-1998, 2000-2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gettextize is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gettextize programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gettextize should give you access to the complete manual. GNU gettext-tools 0.18.1 June 2010 GETTEXTIZE(1)