Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News On latency in event processing network Post 302221732 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 5th of August 2008 04:50:01 AM
Old 08-05-2008
On latency in event processing network

2008-08-05T09:13:00.005+03:00
Packing, on my way to a family vacation in Anatalya, Turkey.

Following an interesting discussion yesterday about performance metrics -- it turns out that definition of latency in event processing network is quite tricky. The reason is that an event can move in multiple paths over the network, in some it is filterred out, in some it just getting into internal state of agent since it does not complete a pattern, and in some it may complete a pattern and trigger reaction, thus there are various ways to define the metrics here. This is important since optimization has to take into account the goal function - what is being optimized. More discussion on this area -- after I'll return. I'll be out of touch for a week.

Source...

GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)