Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to send AT commands after getting into Kermit window? Post 302221660 by pratiul on Tuesday 5th of August 2008 01:52:41 AM
Old 08-05-2008
hi radha,

i want to send through kermit scripting I have a problem now is that i want to store the response of the kermit in a variable and send to the required file,can you please help in this..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

send characters to current window

Before I re-invent the wheel... I have written an on-screen keyboard & handwriting input client in Java (spare me please, I get paid to write Java and it will take some time to get back up to speed in C & X11). In order to concentrate on the other bits, I took advantage of a hack... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcw
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP: Need to send commands to Program

Hi, I am an absolute beginner in Unix and I need to send a commands to a program I have created a script that will let me login to the program, however, i cannot get the script to send commands to this program. When the cript logs into the program, the display/ prompt is as follows: 1>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: the_m4ch1ne
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send one email with output result from 2 commands

Hi, i want to create a script which should do the following: 1) ping the remote servers and email the hosts which are down 2) netstat on port x on 2 server and email the result too. I want both results to be sent in the same email. I have few ideas but i can't finish it. Here... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varu0612
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make ssh and send commands

Hi, I'm trying to make an SSH into a SGSN node and collect some commands printouts.:confused: I really don't know how this can be done. I think it must be like this: #!/bin/bash ssh user@192.168.88.10 Then I must enter the password, but I don't know how to do it, I tried with: echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagomes
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Logging shell commands and send it out

Dear friends I'm looking for a solution to log all commands that users do in my RedHat box, and send it out to other remote server, Is there any guide for that Thanks ---------- Post updated at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous update was at 03:47 AM ---------- I can think of something else I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: reaky
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Remote Commands via SSH with variables

Hi there I found the Command to send commands to other servers like: sv01> ssh user@sv02 'ps -ef' But I cant use Variables from a script i want to execute on another server like: sv01> ssh user@sv02 'cd $SCRIPTHOME' although the variable is set on sv01. How can I run commands on sv02 with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DarkSwiss
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

can i send shell commands to a open window

i want to write a script that automatically fills in a form and pushes a few buttons. can i do that with bash or something similar? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magiling
1 Replies

8. Linux

send remote commands to windows machine?

hey guys, I've done some searching and other than winexe I haven't been able to find a way to send remote commands to a windows machine. The problem I get is with winexe whenever you send the process to the background in a script, I get the following error. :wall: Any help is appreciated! ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: terrell
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send serial commands over ethernet

Hi there, I have a Debian server (192.168.1.1) connected through ethernet to a RS232 device servers (192.168.1.5) that is then connected through RS232 to a Video Projector. The idea is that I want to send commands to the video projector (eg. turn on/off) via the device server. According to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Send AT Commands to mgetty?

Hello All, I've been working on something which requires a dialup USB Modem. I have been using minicom with success entering "AT Commands" directly into the terminal window that shows after running the minicom command. I had already configured the modem through minicom and was able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
2 Replies
MODBUS_REPLY_EXCEPTI(3) 					 Libmodbus Manual					   MODBUS_REPLY_EXCEPTI(3)

NAME
modbus_reply_exception - send an exception reponse SYNOPSIS
*int modbus_reply_exception(modbus_t *ctx, const uint8_t *req, unsigned int exception_code); DESCRIPTION
The modbus_reply_exception() function shall send an exception response based on the exception_code in argument. The libmodbus provides the following exception codes: o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_FUNCTION (1) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_DATA_ADDRESS (2) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_DATA_VALUE (3) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_SLAVE_OR_SERVER_FAILURE (4) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_ACKNOWLEDGE (5) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_SLAVE_OR_SERVER_BUSY (6) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_NEGATIVE_ACKNOWLEDGE (7) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_MEMORY_PARITY (8) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_NOT_DEFINED (9) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_GATEWAY_PATH (10) o MODBUS_EXCEPTION_GATEWAY_TARGET (11) The initial request req is required to build a valid response. RETURN VALUE
The modbus_reply_exception() function shall return the length of the response sent if successful. Otherwise it shall return -1 and set errno. ERRORS
EINVAL The exception code is invalid SEE ALSO
modbus_reply(3) libmodbus(7) AUTHORS
The libmodbus documentation was written by Stephane Raimbault <stephane.raimbault@gmail.com[1]> NOTES
1. stephane.raimbault@gmail.com mailto:stephane.raimbault@gmail.com libmodbus 3.0.3 05/26/2012 MODBUS_REPLY_EXCEPTI(3)