Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming cobol crn programme run on express cobol as .gnt Post 302221587 by bibi on Monday 4th of August 2008 09:54:20 PM
Old 08-04-2008
When I run *.crn through crun3 *.crn message display no such file

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cobol On Unix

Hi , Could anyone please tell me about the whole procedure for compiling, linking the cobol program on unix platform. As i am mainframe guy and very new to unix, any help will be very appriciated, Regards, -Vinit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinit_cyberguy
2 Replies

2. Gentoo

COBOL on linux?!

Hello guys, I'm searching for a good COBOL compiler which runs on linux. In fact I have found one but I'm really lost with its installation!! I don't know how to install it and how it works. In fact I'm not so good in linux and I always have problems with installation, but this time it's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HSN
1 Replies

3. Solaris

COBOL issue

Hi, I am working on a Mainframe to UNIX replatforming project. we are facing problems with COBOL COMP-3 fields. We are using the Mainframe emulator software to download the data which has COMP-3 fields and using it as input to the same COBOL programs which were copied from Mainframe and did the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayaprakash T
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Rm-cobol 85

Does anyone use the following Cobol compiler: RM/COBOL-85 Compiler - Version 5.15.00 for SCO Unix 386. I am looking for a file that might be part of the distribution named "osmain.o" Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
0 Replies

5. Programming

cobol programme

I have some compile programme .crn now I want to run .crn programme on express cobol which allow only *.gnt programme any solution to run *.crn programme (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bibi
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling script from RM cobol and returning value to cobol

Is there a way you can return a value from a script that is called from a rm cobol program... 01 WS-COMD-LINE-PGM X(39) value sh ./getUserId.sh 12345" 01 WS-RETURN-SYS-CODE PIC 9(8). CALL "SYSTEM" USING WS-COMD-LINE-PGM GIVING WS-RETURN-SYS-CODE. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavanmp
1 Replies

7. SCO

cobol installation

Dear All, while installing mfcobol in sco open unix 5 in piv m/cs, when run #sh ./install this error massage is comming load error file lmfnewdb error code 198 pc=0 call=-1 seg=0 198 load failor chmod warrning can not acess /opt/lib/mflmf/mflmfdb no such file or directory (error-2)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

8. Linux

Cobol on Linux

Hello, I have got a specific requirement of running a COBOL code on EL5. Not sure if GCC includes the compiler for COBOL. Currently what I can think of installing openCOBOL in EL5 server and hand it over to developers. From what I think need to do is, compile COBOL code using openCOBOL ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: niravkamdar
5 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ms COBOL 2.2 for SCO UNIX

HI ALL, I'm searching Ms Cobol 2.2 for Sco Unix if anyone has it please kind enough to support me... Thanks in advance Rukshan:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rukshan4u2c
2 Replies

10. Programming

COBOL: Substitution in string

We have a formatted screen system where a driver program passes the locations of a list of files that called programs may be using. It will look something like this: /{number of characters varies}/DATA/MASTERFILEBecause of the size of some files we will be splitting older records into a history... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbport
2 Replies
ValidateFile(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 ValidateFile(3pm)

NAME
XMLTV::ValidateFile - Validates an XMLTV file DESCRIPTION
Utility library that validates that a file is correct according to http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/XMLTVFormat. EXPORTED FUNCTIONS
All these functions are exported on demand. LoadDtd Load the xmltv dtd. Takes a single parameter which is the name of the xmltv dtd file. LoadDtd must be called before ValidateFile can be called. ValidateFile Validate that a file is valid according to the XMLTV dtd and try to check that it contains valid information. ValidateFile takes a filename as parameter and optionally also a day and an offset and prints error messages to STDERR. ValidateFile returns a list of errors that it found with the file. Each error takes the form of a keyword: ValidateFile checks the following: notwell The file is not well-formed XML. notdtd The file does not follow the XMLTV DTD. unknownid No channel-entry found for a channelid that is used in a programme-entry. duplicatechannel More than one channel-entry found for a channelid. noprogrammes No programme entries were found in the file. channelnoprogramme There are no programme entries for one of the channels listed with a channel-entry. invalidid An xmltvid does not look like a proper id, i.e. it does not match /^[-a-zA-Z0-9]+(.[-a-zA-Z0-9]+)+$/. noid A programme-entry without an id was found. emptytitle A programme entry with an empty or missing title was found. emptydescription A programme entry with an empty desc-element was found. The desc-element shall be omitted if there is no description. badstart A programme entry with an invalid start-time was found. badstop A programme entry with an invalid stop-time was found. badepisode A programme entry with an invalid episode number was found. badiso8859 The file is encoded in iso-8859 but contains characters that have no meaning in iso-8859 (or are control characters). If it's iso-8859-1 aka Latin 1 it might be some characters in windows-1252 encoding. badutf8 The file is encoded in utf-8 but contains characters that look strange. 1) Mis-encoded single characters represented with [EF][BF][BD] bytes 2) Mis-encoded single characters represented with [C3][AF][C2][BF][C2][BD] bytes 3) Mis-encoded single characters in range [C2][80-9F] If no errors are found, an empty list is returned. BUGS
It is currently necessary to specify the path to the xmltv dtd-file. This should not be necessary. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Mattias Holmlund. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. perl v5.14.2 2011-06-22 ValidateFile(3pm)