Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need help on xml processing
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need help on xml processing Post 302221298 by fpmurphy on Monday 4th of August 2008 06:59:39 AM
Old 08-04-2008
Using XSLT ....
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
                xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common"
                extension-element-prefixes="exsl"
                version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="Menu">
   <exsl:document href="{@id}.xml" method="xml">
      <Proto PName="hmmmmmmm">
          <xsl:copy-of select="." />
      </Proto>
   </exsl:document>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script syntax for XML processing

Hi All, I am new to Shell scripting. I have a log file containing XML Messages.Each XML Message is accompanied with a timestamp.I need to count the the number of messages that get logged in a particular timeinterval.Is there any command/Syntax to achieve this. Any code/example is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vignesh53
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV processing to XML

Hi, i am really fresh with shell scripting and programming, i have an issue i am not able to solve to populate data on my server for Cisco IP phones. I have CSV file within the following format: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel2008
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make parallel processing rather than serial processing ??

Hello everybody, I have a little problem with one of my program. I made a plugin for collectd (a stats collector for my servers) but I have a problem to make it run in parallel. My program gathers stats from logs, so it needs to run in background waiting for any new lines added in the log... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samb95
0 Replies

4. Programming

help me with perl script xml processing

Hi everyone, I have Xml files in a folder, I need to extract some attribute values form xml files and store in a hash. My xml file look like this. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Servicelist xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavani reddy
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with XML file processing

I need to get all session_ID 's for product="D-0002" from a XML file: Sample input: <session session_ID="6411206" create_date="2012-04-10-10.22.13.000000"> <marketing_info> <program_id>D4AWFU</program_id> <subchannel_id>abc</subchannel_id> </marketing_info> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karumudi7
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

processing xml with awk

With the following input sample extracted from a xml file <rel ver="123"> <mod name="on"> <node env="ac" env="1"> <ins ip="10.192.0.1"/> <ins ip="10.192.0.2"/> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cabrao
1 Replies

7. Programming

awk processing / Shell Script Processing to remove columns text file

Hello, I extracted a list of files in a directory with the command ls . However this is not my computer, so the ls functionality has been revamped so that it gives the filesizes in front like this : This is the output of ls command : I stored the output in a file filelist 1.1M... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

General Purpose XML Processing

I've been kicking this around for a while now, I might as well post it here. v0.0.9, now properly supporting self-closing tags. v0.0.8, an important quoting fix and a minor change which should handle special <? <!-- etc. tags without seizing up as often. Otherwise the code hasn't changed much.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
6 Replies
XSLT_SET_OBJECT(3)							 1							XSLT_SET_OBJECT(3)

xslt_set_object - Sets the object in which to resolve callback functions

SYNOPSIS
bool xslt_set_object (resource $processor, object &$obj) DESCRIPTION
This function allows to use the $processor inside an $object and to resolve all callback functions in it. The callback functions can be declared with xslt_set_sax_handlers(3), xslt_set_scheme_handlers(3) or xslt_set_error_handler(3) and are assumed to be methods of $object. PARAMETERS
o $ processor -The XSLT processor link identifier, created with xslt_create(3). o $obj - An object. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. Example #1 Using your own error handler as a method <?php class my_xslt_processor { var $_xh; // our XSLT processor function my_xslt_processor() { $this->_xh = xslt_create(); // Make $this object the callback resolver xslt_set_object($this->_xh, $this); // Let's handle the errors xslt_set_error_handler($this->_xh, "my_xslt_error_handler"); } function my_xslt_error_handler($handler, $errno, $level, $info) { // for now, let's just see the arguments var_dump(func_get_args()); } } ?> PHP Documentation Group XSLT_SET_OBJECT(3)