Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Play Video Games?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Play Video Games? Post 302221155 by Smiling Dragon on Sunday 3rd of August 2008 06:11:30 PM
Old 08-03-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilannic
Another World
Smilie I can't believe I'd forgotten that game! One of my alltime favourites (sometime known as 'Out of Thie World' too BTW). I gather there's a hi-res remake out there of this (not that I can find it though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilannic
Anyway.. I've been having the 'unable to submit score' problem with Lunar Lander, also it just seems to go around a loop of the first 3 screens (i.e. goes back to the beginning when you land on the final glowing landing pad), is that what's supposed to happen??
I dodn't get the unable to submit score issue (although soemtimes it says that but then works anyway). Tt's certainly the same 3 screens over and over though, but the gravity jumps up quite quickly so it does stay entertaining as the difficulty really starts to climb after the 6th or 7th time through.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
DMXGetScreenCount(3)					     Library Functions Manual					      DMXGetScreenCount(3)

NAME
DMXGetScreenCount - determine number of back-end screens SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/dmxext.h> Bool DMXGetScreenCount(Display *dpy, int *screen_count); DESCRIPTION
DMXGetScreenCount() returns the number of back-end screens that a Xdmx(1) server controls. Since a DMX screen usually fills all of the available area on a back-end server, there is usually a one-to-one correspondence between DMX screens and backend servers. However, it is also possible for a DMX screen to cover only part of the available area on a back-end server, and for more than one DMX screens to occupy different parts of the visible area on the same back-end server. A DMX screen may be managed as a regular X screen in the Xdmx(1) server or may be joined with other DMX screens using Xinerama. RETURN VALUE
DMXGetScreenCount() sets screen_count and returns True unless there is a protocol error. NOTES
If Xinerama is active, only one logical screen will be available to clients of the Xdmx(1) server. However, this call will accurately reflect the number of composite back-end screens that the Xdmx(1) server is using. SEE ALSO
DMXGetScreenAttributes(3), DMXChangeScreensAttributes(3), DMX(3), Xdmx(1) X Version 11 libdmx 1.1.2 DMXGetScreenCount(3)