Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Play Video Games?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Play Video Games? Post 302221155 by Smiling Dragon on Sunday 3rd of August 2008 06:11:30 PM
Old 08-03-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilannic
Another World
Smilie I can't believe I'd forgotten that game! One of my alltime favourites (sometime known as 'Out of Thie World' too BTW). I gather there's a hi-res remake out there of this (not that I can find it though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilannic
Anyway.. I've been having the 'unable to submit score' problem with Lunar Lander, also it just seems to go around a loop of the first 3 screens (i.e. goes back to the beginning when you land on the final glowing landing pad), is that what's supposed to happen??
I dodn't get the unable to submit score issue (although soemtimes it says that but then works anyway). Tt's certainly the same 3 screens over and over though, but the gravity jumps up quite quickly so it does stay entertaining as the difficulty really starts to climb after the 6th or 7th time through.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
A7Xpg(6)																  A7Xpg(6)

NAME
a7xpg - chase action game DESCRIPTION
A7Xpg is a chase action game. The goal of the game is to collect all the gold bullions found in each level and avoid crashing into any of the enemies. As you progress through the levels you will encounter harder enemies, and you can gain a short period of invincibility if you gather gold at high speeds. OPTIONS
These options are available: -brightness n Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100) -luminous n Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 50) -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in a window. -fullscreen Launch the game in fullscreen. -lowres Use the low resolution mode. USAGE
Keys: Movement Arrow, Num key / Joystick Boost [Z][X][L-Ctrl][L-Alt] / Trigger 1-4 Pause [P] Quit [ESC] Control your ship and gather golds. The ship accelerates while holding the boost button.A boost power runs out about 1.5 seconds, so you have to push the boost button again to maintain the speed. The gauge at the right-down corner is the power gauge. The power increases when you take a gold at high speed. When the power gauge becomes full, your ship becomes invincible for a while. Attack enemies and earn the bonus score. The ship is destroyed when you touch the enemy. When you gather a given number of golds, you can go to the next stage. If the timer at the right-up corner runs out, you also lose the ship. When all ships are destroyed, the game is over. The ship extends 20,000 and every 50,000 points. If your score is over 100,000, you can continue the game. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/a7xpg_e.html AUTHOR
A7Xpg has been written by Kenta Cho <cs8k-cyu@asahi-net.or.jp> A7Xpg(6)