Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Looking for a command line tool that converts a .wmv file into .mpg Post 302220408 by cassj on Thursday 31st of July 2008 04:19:45 PM
Old 07-31-2008
Try ffmpeg.
And specifically for the Mac, ffmpegX.

Last edited by cassj; 07-31-2008 at 05:25 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux command line admin tool

Dear All, I am new to linux administration. what is the tool that is used to admin the linux server from remote client using telnet session. It can be used on the server also but start from command line with out Xwindows. just like SMIT in AIX. With Regards, Varma. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jarkvarma
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Command line tool to join multiple .wmv files?

I need a simple command line executable that allows me to join many wmv files into one output wmv file, preferrably in a simple way like this: wmvjoin file1.wmv file2.wmv .... > outputfile.wmv So what I want is the wmv-equivalent of mpgtx I cannot find it on internet. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command-line tool for .gif files

Hello! I'm searching for a little (as basic as possible) command -line tool for viewing gif animations. I found gThumb and animate (imagemagick), but they both have a little problem... gthumb: no possibility of changing the background when viewing in fullscreen animate: no possibility of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: al0x
0 Replies
pfsclamp(1)						      General Commands Manual						       pfsclamp(1)

NAME
pfsclamp - Clamp color and luminance channel values to be within the specified range SYNOPSIS
pfsclamp [--min <minimum>] [--max <maximum>] [--percentile] [--zero] [--rgb] DESCRIPTION
Use this command to clamp values of luminance and color channels to be within the specified range. I.e. if a value in the channel is above the specified maximum or below specified minimum, set the value to either minimum or maximum. The command operates directly on XYZ channels. OPTIONS
--min <val> Lower bound for clamping. Default value: 0.0001 (10^-4) --max <val> Upper bound for clamping. Default value: 100000000 (10^8) --percentile, -p Treat given min and max values as a percentile. --zero, -z Set values out of clamping range to zero, instead of setting to specified maximum and minimum. --rgb Perform clamping in RGB space. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfsclamp | pfsout memorial_cl.hdr Remove possible out-of-range values, for examples zeros, from memorial image. pfsin memorial.hdr | pfsclamp --max 0.95 -p | pfsout memorial_cl.hdr Remove 5% of the brightest pixels from the original image. SEE ALSO
pfsin(1) pfsout(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to Rafal Mantiuk <mantiuk@mpi-sb.mpg.de> and Grzegorz Krawczyk <krawczyk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfsclamp(1)