Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Looking for a command line tool that converts a .wmv file into .mpg Post 302220408 by cassj on Thursday 31st of July 2008 04:19:45 PM
Old 07-31-2008
Try ffmpeg.
And specifically for the Mac, ffmpegX.

Last edited by cassj; 07-31-2008 at 05:25 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux command line admin tool

Dear All, I am new to linux administration. what is the tool that is used to admin the linux server from remote client using telnet session. It can be used on the server also but start from command line with out Xwindows. just like SMIT in AIX. With Regards, Varma. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jarkvarma
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Command line tool to join multiple .wmv files?

I need a simple command line executable that allows me to join many wmv files into one output wmv file, preferrably in a simple way like this: wmvjoin file1.wmv file2.wmv .... > outputfile.wmv So what I want is the wmv-equivalent of mpgtx I cannot find it on internet. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command-line tool for .gif files

Hello! I'm searching for a little (as basic as possible) command -line tool for viewing gif animations. I found gThumb and animate (imagemagick), but they both have a little problem... gthumb: no possibility of changing the background when viewing in fullscreen animate: no possibility of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: al0x
0 Replies
Mac::AETE::App(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mac::AETE::App(3)

NAME
Mac::AETE::App - reads the Macintosh Apple event dictionary from an application. SYNOPSIS
use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new("My Application"); $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); $app->read; $app->write; DESCRIPTION
The App module simplifies reading the Apple event dictionary from an application. It will launch the application if necessary to obtain the dictionary. Methods new Example: ($name is the name of the application.) use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new($aete_handle, $name); read (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Reads the data contained in the AETE resource or handle. Example: $app->read; set_format (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Sets the output formatter used during by the 'write' subroutine. Example: $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); copy (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Copies all suites from one Parser object into another. Example: $aete2 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->copy($aete2); copies the suites from $aete2 into $aete. merge (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Merges suites from one Parser object into another. Only the suites that exist in both objects will be replaced. Example: $aete3 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->merge($aete3); write (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Prints the contents of the AETE or AEUT resource using the current formatter. $app->write; INHERITANCE
Inherits from Mac::AETE::Parser. AUTHOR
David Schooley <dcschooley@mediaone.net> perl v5.10.0 2005-05-16 Mac::AETE::App(3)