Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: User ID creation date
Operating Systems AIX User ID creation date Post 302220168 by istvan.banai on Thursday 31st of July 2008 04:07:01 AM
Old 07-31-2008
Thanks your fast response

so, there is no way to check user id creation date correctly.

Thanks again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Account creation date

Hi All, Is there a simple and obvious way to see when an account was created.An account has come to my attention in /etc/passwd and a last on it shows having never logged in and the home directory looks to be a couple of years old. Just wondering if I'm over looking anything obvious. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hayez
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

user account creation date

hi, i tried searching the forum for a thread about this, but came up empty handed. is there a way to pull a list of all user accounts, with the associated creation date? thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilweezy
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing Creation Date to a Prespecified Date of a File In Unix

Dear Expert, Is there a command to do that in Unix? In such a way that we don't need to actually "write" or modified the content. -- monkfan (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to find out user creation date

Is there a Command to find out user creation date ? or any other possible ways to find the same. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Crazy_murli
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to findout the creation date?

Hi all Is ther anyway I can findout the date on which a file was created??? Regards Sube (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sube
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get File creation date.

Hi All, I need to get file creation date. I have to access one file who's name is like... abc.log092308 and the date changes as per current date. And i am accessing this file next day. meance in above case i will access above file on 09-24-2008 Also one problem is that this file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jeevan Salunke
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Creation Date of Solaris User

Hi, I am using Solaris 10. How could I find when a solaris user was created? thanks and regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fahdmirza
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creation date of a directory

what's the command to find the creation date of a certain dirctory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miss_dodi
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to copy creation date over top of modified date?

Can someone draw up a script that for every file, folder and subfolder and files that will copy the creation date over top of the modified date?? I know how to touch every file recursively, but no idea how to read a files creation date then use that to touch the modification date of that file,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: toysareforboys
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reason for no directory creation date

i read here that linux provides no way to determine when a directory was created. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/157874-creation-date-directory.htmlI have a directory /home/andy/scripts that had a README file in it. That file says I put the script in that directory and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
3 Replies
WWW::CNic::Response::DomainList(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      WWW::CNic::Response::DomainList(3pm)

NAME
WWW::CNic::Response::DomainList - a WWW::CNic response object for domain lists. SYNOPSIS
use WWW::CNic; my $query = WWW::CNic->new( OPTIONS ); my $response = $query->execute(); DESCRIPTION
Response module for domain list requests via the CentralNic Toolkit (http://toolkit.centralnic.com/). This module inherits most of its methods from the base class, WWW::CNic::Response. METHODS
$response->domains(); Returns an array containing all the domains that match the query. $response->regdate($domain); Returns a Unix timestamp corresponding to the registration date of the domain. $response->expirydate($domain); Returns a Unix timestamp corresponding to the expiry date of the domain. $response->status($domain); Returns a string containing the current status of the domain, for example: 'Live', 'Pending Deletion'. COPYRIGHT
This module is (c) 2011 CentralNic Ltd. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
o http://toolkit.centralnic.com/ o WWW::CNic::Response o WWW::CNic perl v5.12.3 2011-05-13 WWW::CNic::Response::DomainList(3pm)