Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: websphere installation
Operating Systems AIX websphere installation Post 302219936 by lo-lp-kl on Wednesday 30th of July 2008 12:24:54 PM
Old 07-30-2008
websphere installation

Thanks zaxxon for your reply.

The problem was I got a firewall on, on my pc. I turn off and I cant get the session to install the websphere.

Thanks

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

deploying .ear file Websphere

hi This may not be right question to ask on this forum, but I think people here can answer the question. Please give me details of steps/commands used in UNIX ( only command mode) for deploying an ear file on websphere. Thanks in advance, Ashish (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

MC Serviceguard and WebSphere ND 6.1

I am a Lawson Software consultant assisting a client with a Lawson upgrade. One of our components is WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1. Our client is using MC Serviceguard for failover. When testing failover, my Websphere instance is trying to start, but generating this error, referencing the old... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrvitas
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Websphere on UNIX

Hi Friends I need ur suggestions. I have 3+ experience in solaris10. Iam planning for study Web sphere in UNIX. Is this the right choice can i do that. how is the market value for WEBSPHERE. Waiting for the replys (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
2 Replies

4. Linux

Websphere

Hi, first, thanks for let me participate in this great forum, iŽam new here, IŽam begin in websphere, you know where i can download manual of websphere ? level of administration no Developer. I need know how to deploy a war, start a war, stop war, the basic..! thank you and regards..! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jtorres
2 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor websphere services down?

if websphere services is down, any unix command or scripts can send alert? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to install Websphere on Linux

Hi, While installing i get the below error. Below is output of ./launchpad.sh $ ./launchpad.sh cp: cannot stat `/opt/app/mybank/launchpad/lib': No such file or directory cp: cannot stat `/opt/app/mybank/launchpad/../jre': No such file or directory /usr/bin/less ++ cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Websphere problem...

Hi all, i have some problem with was. if i start i obtain this output... ./startServer.sh server1 -username wasadmin -password wasadmin ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/default/logs/server1/startServer.log ADMU0128I:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check Which Servers are using a particular certificate in Websphere?

Hi Team, I understand that this query does not involve Unix exactly, but can anyone give me pointers as to know which Servers host a particular certificate i.e xyz.intra.com . The Development team has left long back and we have no idea how to ascertain on which servers the certificate is hosted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srkmish
1 Replies
dbus-send(1)						      General Commands Manual						      dbus-send(1)

NAME
dbus-send - Send a message to a message bus SYNOPSIS
dbus-send [--system | --session] [--dest=NAME] [--print-reply[=literal]] [--reply-timeout=MSEC] [--type=TYPE] OBJECT_PATH INTERFACE.MEMBER [CONTENTS ...] DESCRIPTION
The dbus-send command is used to send a message to a D-Bus message bus. See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/dbus/ for more information about the big picture. There are two well-known message buses: the systemwide message bus (installed on many systems as the "messagebus" service) and the per-user-login-session message bus (started each time a user logs in). The --system and --session options direct dbus-send to send mes- sages to the system or session buses respectively. If neither is specified, dbus-send sends to the session bus. Nearly all uses of dbus-send must provide the --dest argument which is the name of a connection on the bus to send the message to. If --dest is omitted, no destination is set. The object path and the name of the message to send must always be specified. Following arguments, if any, are the message contents (mes- sage arguments). These are given as type-specified values and may include containers (arrays, dicts, and variants) as described below. <contents> ::= <item> | <container> [ <item> | <container>...] <item> ::= <type>:<value> <container> ::= <array> | <dict> | <variant> <array> ::= array:<type>:<value>[,<value>...] <dict> ::= dict:<type>:<type>:<key>,<value>[,<key>,<value>...] <variant> ::= variant:<type>:<value> <type> ::= string | int16 | uint 16 | int32 | uint32 | int64 | uint64 | double | byte | boolean | objpath D-Bus supports more types than these, but dbus-send currently does not. Also, dbus-send does not permit empty containers or nested con- tainers (e.g. arrays of variants). Here is an example invocation: dbus-send --dest=org.freedesktop.ExampleName /org/freedesktop/sample/object/name org.freedesktop.ExampleInterface.ExampleMethod int32:47 string:'hello world' double:65.32 array:string:"1st item","next item","last item" dict:string:int32:"one",1,"two",2,"three",3 variant:int32:-8 objpath:/org/freedesktop/sample/object/name Note that the interface is separated from a method or signal name by a dot, though in the actual protocol the interface and the interface member are separate fields. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --dest=NAME Specify the name of the connection to receive the message. --print-reply Block for a reply to the message sent, and print any reply received in a human-readable form. --print-reply=literal Block for a reply to the message sent, and print the body of the reply. If the reply is an object path or a string, it is printed literally, with no punctuation, escape characters etc. --reply-timeout=MSEC Wait for a reply for up to MSEC milliseconds. The default is implementation-defined, typically 25 seconds. --system Send to the system message bus. --session Send to the session message bus. (This is the default.) --type=TYPE Specify method_call or signal (defaults to "signal"). AUTHOR
dbus-send was written by Philip Blundell. BUGS
Please send bug reports to the D-Bus mailing list or bug tracker, see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/dbus/ dbus-send(1)