Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Duplicate postings when following up on a thread Post 302219840 by era on Wednesday 30th of July 2008 07:49:19 AM
Old 07-30-2008
That leaves an unattractive "This message has been deleted by era" trail; is there any way to avoid that? (I went ahead and deleted the duplicates I could quickly find.)

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending output to a file - Merged from duplicate thread

Hi All, read dif echo `date +%Y%m%d`|./add $dif|./fmtdt %mon%dd The above script is for adding days to current date to find the new date. This script divides the current date into 20060220(YYYYMMDD) format and pass this output to add script. The add script will add the days to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: muthu_nix
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to do postings

Hi All, Can you pls help me out on how to do new posting on this forum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SGReddy
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change in display of date of postings

I would like to propose to change the display of dates in the postings, which is currently mm-dd-yy. To avoid ambiguity, I would like to propose dd-Mmm-yyyy. Thank you for your anticipated consideration. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
5 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Date stamp on thread postings.

Is it possible to have the actual date shown, instead of phrases like "1 Week Ago", on threads list of postings? If possible, how do I enable that? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Svenus
0 Replies
sip_delete_start_line(3SIP)			   Session Initiation Protocol Library Functions		       sip_delete_start_line(3SIP)

NAME
sip_delete_start_line, sip_delete_header, sip_delete_header_by_name, sip_delete_value - delete a SIP header or a header value SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lsip [ library ... ] #include <sip.h> int sip_delete_start_line(sip_msg_t sip_msg); int sip_delete_header(sip_msg_t sip_header); int sip_delete_header_by_name(sip_msg_t msg, char *header_name); int sip_delete_value(sip_header_t sip_header, sip_header_value_t sip_header_value); DESCRIPTION
The sip_delete_start_line() function deletes the start line, a request or a response line, from the SIP message sip_msg. The sip_delete_header() function deletes the SIP header specified by sip_header from the associated SIP message sip_msg. The sip_delete_header_by_name() function deletes the SIP header name specified by header_name (long or compact form) from the SIP message sip_msg. The sip_delete_value() deletes the SIP header value specified by sip_header_value from the SIP header sip_header. When a SIP header or value is deleted, the corresponding header or value is marked as deleted. Lookups ignore headers or values that are marked as deleted. RETURN VALUES
These functions return 0 on success and the appropriate error on failure. The value of errno is not changed by these calls in the event of an error. ERRORS
On failure, the returned error could be one of the following: EINVAL If any of the required input is NULL. If the header or value to be deleted does not exist. If the header or value to be deleted has already been deleted. EPERM If the SIP message cannot be modified. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libsip(3LIB) SunOS 5.11 20 Jan 2007 sip_delete_start_line(3SIP)