Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to archive log files:Urgent Help required Post 302219752 by era on Wednesday 30th of July 2008 02:19:56 AM
Old 07-30-2008
You need a space before the opening bracket in function get_file_yearmm{

Is that it? You said a lot of errors. If there are more, please post all of them (after fixing what you can; you seem to have the same error with get_last_n_yearmm).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to archive all the log files

is there a way to write a script and run with a cron job which archives all the *.log files into .tar.gz. :eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tintedwindow
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent help required in deleting a line without opening a file usinga shell script

Hi, I need a help in deleting a line matching a particular pattern in a file using shell script without opening the file. The file is a .c/.cpp file. Is it possible? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Archive script old files

Hi All, Im trying to write a script to archive files based on the date the files were created. For example, if a group of files were created on 23rd August,I would have 230806.tar. I have a problem,I want the script to read a separately created file(readarchive.txt) to look for the path to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayarsenal
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Archive Script-Urgent

Hi All, How do I archive a script so that all the files are not sent when the script runs? Is the command ArchiveNx used. If yes then where is it added in the command line? E.g.: /home/projects/ftpToShrDrive {USERID} ${PASSWORD} ${REMOTEHOST} ${LOCALDIR} ${NAMEOFFILE} Here the ftpToShrDrive is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: indira
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

Archive Script-Urgent

Hi All, How do I archive a script so that all the files are not sent when the script runs? Is the command ArchiveNx used. If yes then where is it added in the command line? E.g.: /home/projects/ftpToShrDrive {USERID} ${PASSWORD} ${REMOTEHOST} ${LOCALDIR} ${NAMEOFFILE} Here the ftpToShrDrive is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: indira
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script interview question...help required urgent!!!

hi i have cancelled my previous post (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: choco4202002
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT SCRIPT LOGIC required

Hello friends, It will be great if we found some way to check this our: we have some databases (teradata and oracle). our applications(in java on weblogic) are using connection pools of these databases. we have a pair of userID and password for every pool. If we have any logic to test... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NIMISH AGARWAL
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script invoked using "sh" is not executing. Urgent help required

Hi , I am new to shell scripting. I am using Linux for doing scripting. Below is my script, which takes 2 parameters as input. test.sh has the below: #!/bin/bash . $HOME/.profile gpg --yes --no-use-agent -r "$(eval echo \$$2_Var)" -e $1 1st parameter is command line... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarb
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log archive script

I need a log archival script which will delete files older than 3 days in a given JBOSS log directory which has files as follows server.log.2011-08-25 server.log.2011-08-26 server.log.2011-08-27 server.log.2011-08-28 server.log I only want to save server.log and 3 days before server.log... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gubbu
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Archive Files from Subdirectories

Hello, I have a CentOS server that contains a 'storage' directory. Within that directory, there could be any number of subfolders (all with unique names that match usernames). Under each username folder, there are two additional folders: db and files /STORAGE/user1/db/... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JasonH
3 Replies
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched(3pm)

NAME
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched - Represent an unmatched right bracket SYNOPSIS
use PPIx::Regexp::Dumper; PPIx::Regexp::Dumper->new( 'qr{)}smx' ) ->print(); INHERITANCE
"PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched" is a PPIx::Regexp::Token. "PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched" has no descendants. DESCRIPTION
This class is used to represent an unmatched right bracket of any sort - parenthesis, square bracket, curly bracket, or whatever. This class is not generated by the tokenizer; instead the lexer reblesses a PPIx::Regexp::Token::Structure into it when it is found to be unmatched. METHODS
This class provides no public methods beyond those provided by its superclass. SUPPORT
Support is by the author. Please file bug reports at <http://rt.cpan.org>, or in electronic mail to the author. AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2012 by Thomas R. Wyant, III This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.10.0. For more details, see the full text of the licenses in the directory LICENSES. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-06 PPIx::Regexp::Token::Unmatched(3pm)