Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with flash player
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Problem with flash player Post 302219265 by Angelo on Monday 28th of July 2008 05:15:01 PM
Old 07-28-2008
balumankala
I am no expert in these matters.
There is a temporary solution.
You start the browser Konquerer.
Sound and flash photos work fine in Konquerer.

I hope someone else will help us.
I know this is a possible task.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash Player

I am completely new to Unix and have a quick question... I have a client that wants me to develop Flash Commercials and Presentations. My question is, does the Linux Flash Player work on the Unix platform? Thanks in advance for your responses! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tbgfinancial
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem

Hello All, I am using Mozilla 1.7.8 on hp-ux 11.00, and install flash player 6 for it. it is giving following errors and get crashed. when i want to open a site need flash plugin. Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin' to `GtkWidget' Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

installing flash player

I download the files from Adobe, and place them in /opt/firefox/plugins i made sure to chown and chmod them to be the same as the other 2 plugins that i have in there. when i try to open a file .html that has links to a .swf it keeps asking me to install the player did i do something wrong? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash player in Firefox

Hey people Newly installed Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron (64-bit) on my PC. The problem is that I can't get Adobe Flash Player working in Firefox 3 Beta 5. I have tried many online guides, but none of them worked for me. Anyone knows how to make this work? I remember that I got it to work with a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sixmax
3 Replies

5. Solaris

how can i install flash player

:( i download flashplayer for solaris ;but i couldnt install for firefox;please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buketbarazi
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Rhel Client v6 and Flash player problem

Hello, I use Redhat enterprise Client v6. Firefox and chrome doesn't run flash script. I download (final version) and install flash rpm package. After redhat downloaded flash player security update and installed. but, still can not run flash script. what can i do for running flash script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oulutas
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Flash player

hello, i have downloaded flash player as tar.gz,i dont know how to copy files and paste it to usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/ , i have download it in my downloads. plz help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lee win
1 Replies
FIREFOX(1)							Linux User's Manual							FIREFOX(1)

NAME
firefox - a Web browser for X11 derived from the Mozilla browser SYNOPSIS
firefox [OPTIONS] [URL] DESCRIPTION
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance and portability. USAGE
firefox is a simple shell script that will set up the environment for the actual executable. OPTIONS
A summary of the options supported by firefox is included below. GTK options --gdk-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to set --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to unset --gtk-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to set --gtk-no-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to unset --gtk-module=MODULE Load an additional Gtk module X11 options --display=DISPLAY X display to use --sync Make X calls synchronous --no-xshm Don't use X shared memory extension --xim-preedit=STYLE --xim-status=STYLE --g-fatal-warnings Make all warnings fatal Firefox options -h, -help Show summary of options. -height value Set height of startup window to value. -width value Set width of startup window to value. -v, -version Print /usr/bin/firefox-bin version. -CreateProfile profile Create profile. -P profile Start with profile. -ProfileManager Start with profile manager. -UILocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -contentLocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -remote command Execute command in an already running Firefox process. For more info, see: http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html -no-remote Don't try to control an already running instance. -jsconsole Start with Javascript Console -chrome url Load the specified chrome. -new-window url Open URL in a new window if Firefox is already running. -new-tab url Open URL in a new tab if Firefox is already running. -preferences Open Firefox preferences menu. -safe-mode Disables extensions and themes for this session. FILES /usr/bin/firefox - shell script wrapping firefox /usr/lib/firefox/firefox - firefox executable VERSION
3.0 BUGS
To report a bug, please visit http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ SEE ALSO
mozilla(1) AUTHORS
The Mozilla Organization http://www.mozilla.org/about.html firefox January 04, 2006 FIREFOX(1)