Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting clear complex javascript code Post 302218003 by fed.linuxgossip on Thursday 24th of July 2008 04:32:45 AM
Old 07-24-2008
sed '/<script language=JavaScript/,/<\/script>/d' index.html

this should clear the code, but it will also clear genuine or any other javascript codes.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to clear screen

I searched the post and someone said to clear the screen in C, use printf("\033[2J"); ?? However, this doesn't work...typo or no. What is an equivalent command to 'CLS' in DOS/'clear' in UNIX to clear the screen and go to top of screen?? Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: giannicello
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help me clear up some confusion

Hello All, I like this forum btw, and have only been lurking for about a day. Recently I purchased some new hardware (AMD Athlon 64 3200+ and a Asus K8V Deluxe Motherboard), and I want to find an OS that can take advantage of the 64 bit processor. Basically, what are the differences... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RoY_mUnSoN
2 Replies

3. Programming

clear screen in g++

How do I clear screen in g++ I've included curses and tried compile with lcurses as per gcc but fails, I can clear by using system("clear") but would prefer to use the curses library if possible. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to clear history

Hi... i have one doubt pls... 1)can we clear the command line history in UNIX for a paricular login(scadm/root)if so how?. 2) can we see the time at which command executed. history is showing like : 100 display 101 lock 102 exit (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gincemathew
7 Replies

5. AIX

Clear wtmp

Hello, Is there a difference between the following commands besides consider the file permissions? /usr/sbin/acct/nulladm /var/adm/wtmp >/var/adm/wtmp cat /dev/null >/var/adm/wtmp Today I tried the second command and it worked... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: x_adm
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use javascript code in unix shell?

Hi Need help...I have wrritten one code for html through shell scripting in that i am using java scripts to validate some condition and open the html page without clicking the button.... Code Details echo "<script type="text/javascript">" echo "function exec_refresh()" echo "{" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_gshankar24
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to understand a complex bit of code

Hi, To re-introduce myself, I'm a router guy trying to learn some scripting from the examples in my work place... In a ksh script, one of the script guys wrote the following and I am trying to understand it. I'm hoping someone can explain it to me. The script flow enters a case structure.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marc G
5 Replies

8. Web Development

Path to javascript source code at local browsing

Where should I put my javascript source code in order to run it "locally" by file not by http?---not sure this "locally" is the appropriate word here. My test is when my javascript code (test.js) is put in the site default folder as the test.html in /var/www/html both worked as expected with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

awk not clear

can anyone tell me the working of this logic. here "last" is a variable or it has it own meaning . getting confused. awk '{if (last && $2 != last) {print last, sum; sum=0} sum=sum+ $3; last = $2} END {print last, sum}' (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
4 Replies

10. Web Development

JavaScript code - UNIX grep?

Hi I am new to JavaScript & haven't done much work with it, but have mainly experience with UNIX. I have a piece of code where I want to grep (excuse the UNIX language :D) for a id and get the number from that. { "time": 900, "avail": 1, "price": 0, "datetime":... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
CH_LAB(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 CH_LAB(1)

NAME
ch_lab -- change/copy label files SYNOPSIS
ch_lab [-S frame spacing] [-start time] [-end time] [-ext file extension] [-extract file] [-extend time] [-f sample frequency] [-lf sample frequency] [-itype file type] [-key key file] [-lablist list of labels] [-length time] [-map map file] [-name feature name] [-class class] [-o output file] [-otype file type] [-pad high | low] [-pos list of labels] [-q timestep] [-range range] [-sed sed file] [fl shift time delta] [-style output stype] [-vocab vocab file] [-verify] [-nopath] [-base] [-combine] [-divide] [-h] input files ... DESCRIPTION
ch_lab copies from one or more input label files to an output label file, optionally performing various operations along the way. The following option flags are recognized: -h Print a summary of usage to standard output. -S frame spacing frame spacing of output -start time start time, in seconds, for label extraction -end time end time, in seconds, for label extraction -ext file extension filename extension to use for multiple output files -extract file extract a single file from a list of files -extend time extend track file by time seconds beyond label file -f sample frequency sample frequency of label file -lf sample frequency sample frequency for labels -itype file type type of input label file: esps htk ogi -key key file key label file -lablist list list of labels to be considered as blank -length time length of track produced, in seconds -map map file label mapping file -name feature name eg. Fo Phoneme -class class name of class defined in op file -o output file output file name -otype file type output file type: xmg, ascii, esps, htk -pad high | low pad with high or low values -pos list list of labels to be regarded as 'pos' -q timestep quantize label timings to nearst value -range range difference between high and low values -sed sed file perform regex editing using sed file fl shift time delta shift the times of the labels -style output style output style e.g. track -vocab file file containing list of words in vocabulary -verify check that only labels in vocab file are in label file -nopath ignore pathnames when searching label lists -base use base filenames for lists of label files -combine -divide SEE ALSO
ch_wave(1) ch_track(1) Edinburgh Speech Tools April 5, 2001 Edinburgh Speech Tools