Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications svn diff failed (no such file or directory) Post 302217003 by manic on Monday 21st of July 2008 07:22:59 PM
Old 07-21-2008
i already have vim-gnome installed.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
vim-gnome is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

diff 2 files; output diff's to 3rd file

Hello, I want to compare two files. All records in file 2 that are not in file 1 should be output to file 3. For example: file 1 123 1234 123456 file 2 123 2345 23456 file 3 should have 2345 23456 I have looked at diff, bdiff, cmp, comm, diff3 without any luck! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blt123
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simulate SVN diff using plain diff

Hi, svn diff does not work very well with 2 local folders, so I am trying to do this diff using diff locally. since there's a bunch of meta files in an svn directory, I want to do a diff that excludes everything EXCEPT *.java files. there seems to be only an --exclude option, so I'm not sure... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackbarr
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking whether the file exists under a directory and doing a diff

Hi Everyone, I am writing a shell script for the below needs and would like your suggestions and advices. I have a lot of scripting files(Shell Scripts) under the directory: /home/risk_dev/dev I have another directory which has a lot of shell scripts under the directory: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filter
2 Replies

5. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

6. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Saving svn log in a separate directory

Hi Folks, I have a directory at /usr/local/aa and there is other directory where I have checkout the code through svn checkout command ( /opt/app/fgh) now I can apply svn log command here as shown below $ cd /opt/app/fgh svn checkout <url> svn log shows me the log on console . please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN main directory sync

I'm quite new to SVN and having configured it based on tutorials from youtube etc, I have it setup like below: * User1 and User2 can commit and update using their own passwords, * Updates from both user1 and user2 are visible to each other * files are shared between both user1 and user2 *... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux open failed: No such file or directory error

Hi, The below commands works fine on serverB . /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin/ ./runme.shHowever, when i run the same commands from serverA it fails $ ssh -q user2@serverB ". /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin; ./runme.sh"Output Error: Please find the below... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies
gnome-keyboard-layout(1)					   User Commands					  gnome-keyboard-layout(1)

NAME
gnome-keyboard-layout - set your keyboard layout SYNOPSIS
gnome-keyboard-layout [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
gnome-keyboard-layout enables you to select a locale mapping for your keyboard. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching gnome-keyboard-layout example% gnome-keyboard-layout ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5). EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-keyboard-Executable to set your keyboard layout ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-utility_applets | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gkb_xmmap(1), gnome-keybinding-properties(1), gnome-keyboard-properties(1), xmodmap(1), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Matt Keenan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 6 Sep 2004 gnome-keyboard-layout(1)