Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications svn diff failed (no such file or directory) Post 302216998 by reborg on Monday 21st of July 2008 07:05:56 PM
Old 07-21-2008
Code:
sudo apt-get install vim-gnome

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

diff 2 files; output diff's to 3rd file

Hello, I want to compare two files. All records in file 2 that are not in file 1 should be output to file 3. For example: file 1 123 1234 123456 file 2 123 2345 23456 file 3 should have 2345 23456 I have looked at diff, bdiff, cmp, comm, diff3 without any luck! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blt123
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simulate SVN diff using plain diff

Hi, svn diff does not work very well with 2 local folders, so I am trying to do this diff using diff locally. since there's a bunch of meta files in an svn directory, I want to do a diff that excludes everything EXCEPT *.java files. there seems to be only an --exclude option, so I'm not sure... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackbarr
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking whether the file exists under a directory and doing a diff

Hi Everyone, I am writing a shell script for the below needs and would like your suggestions and advices. I have a lot of scripting files(Shell Scripts) under the directory: /home/risk_dev/dev I have another directory which has a lot of shell scripts under the directory: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filter
2 Replies

5. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

6. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Saving svn log in a separate directory

Hi Folks, I have a directory at /usr/local/aa and there is other directory where I have checkout the code through svn checkout command ( /opt/app/fgh) now I can apply svn log command here as shown below $ cd /opt/app/fgh svn checkout <url> svn log shows me the log on console . please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN main directory sync

I'm quite new to SVN and having configured it based on tutorials from youtube etc, I have it setup like below: * User1 and User2 can commit and update using their own passwords, * Updates from both user1 and user2 are visible to each other * files are shared between both user1 and user2 *... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux open failed: No such file or directory error

Hi, The below commands works fine on serverB . /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin/ ./runme.shHowever, when i run the same commands from serverA it fails $ ssh -q user2@serverB ". /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin; ./runme.sh"Output Error: Please find the below... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies
SVN-DO(1)							 Command reference							 SVN-DO(1)

NAME
svn-do - export a source and run a command inside the source. SYNOPSIS
svn-do COMMAND DESCRIPTION
svn-do will use svn-buildpackage to export a source, run a command inside the exported source and, if the command succeeds, copy back the debian/ tree EXAMPLES
clean the tree (useful if this requires the full source tree) $ svn-do debclean I: Exporting source tree via svn-buildpackage... [...] I: Running command: debclean [...] I: Copying back the debian/ tree... 'debian/control' -> 'path/package/debian/control' use quilt to refresh a patch $ QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches svn-do sh -c "quilt push 002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch; quilt refresh" [...] I: Copying back the debian/ tree... [...] 'debian/patches/002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch' -> '/path/package/debian/patches/002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch' Start a source editing session and decide later not to copy back the debian/ tree $ svn-do $SHELL [...] I: Running command: /bin/zsh % exit 1 E: command exited with 1; not copying back the debian/ tree. edit a patch in a CDBS' simple-patchsys based package $ svn-do cdbs-edit-patch 02_pmount.patch [...] SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage/() The svn-buildpackage HOWTO manual svn-inject(1) puts a Debian source package into Subversion repository svn-upgrade(1) upgrade source package from a new upstream revision svn(1) Subversion command line client tool dpkg-buildpackage(1) Debian source package tools lintian(1) Debian package checker AUTHORS
Eduard Bloch This manual page was written by Eduard Bloch in roff. Goneri Le Bouder Converted manpages to SGML. Neil Williams Converted manpages to DocBook XML and current Debian maintainer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Eduard Bloch Release: 0.8.2 May 2009 SVN-DO(1)