Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: can't install AWStats
Operating Systems BSD can't install AWStats Post 302216933 by jasonfrost on Monday 21st of July 2008 02:00:42 PM
Old 07-21-2008
can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions:

Installing AWStats on FreeBSD

however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get:

dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats
pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install'
pkg_add: can't stat package file '-r'
pkg_add: can't stat package file 'awstats'

I am running it as root.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

Awstats stderr solution

Hello! Firts of all, sorry fo my poor english, but i hope you'll undestand me :) Ok, let's go to the problem.... I have a lot of awstats crontabs, and i have one mail,where i get daily and weekly output of all servers that i administrate, now it's problem that i get to his mail every time,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flashm3
3 Replies

2. Web Development

AWstats - Installation

Hi Gurus, I was trying to install AWstats in one of my EL5 boxes and got the below error: # rpm -i awstats-7.0-1.noarch.rpm error: Failed dependencies: perl(LWP::UserAgent) is needed by awstats-7.0-1.noarch # rpm -i perl-Test-Mock-LWP-0.05-1.el6.rf.noarch.rpm warning:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Awstats webserver analyser

Need assistance in troubleshooting I have configured awstats 7.3 version on RedHat linux and I am stuck at getting the updates from the website . Please let me know if anybody can give me some inputs I can see the webpages but it gives "Never updated (See 'Build/Update' on awstats_setup.html... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
2 Replies
GRUB-INSTALL(8) 							FSF							   GRUB-INSTALL(8)

NAME
grub-install - install GRUB on your drive SYNOPSIS
grub-install [OPTION] install_device DESCRIPTION
Install GRUB on your drive. -h, --help print this message and exit -v, --version print the version information and exit --root-directory=DIR install GRUB images under the directory DIR instead of the root directory --grub-shell=FILE use FILE as the grub shell --no-floppy do not probe any floppy drive --force-lba force GRUB to use LBA mode even for a buggy BIOS --recheck probe a device map even if it already exists INSTALL_DEVICE can be a GRUB device name or a system device filename. grub-install copies GRUB images into the DIR/boot directory specfied by --root-directory, and uses the grub shell to install grub into the boot sector. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
grub(8), update-grub(8). The full documentation for grub-install is maintained as a Texinfo manual in the grub-legacy-doc package. If the info and grub-install programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-install should give you access to the complete manual. grub-install (GNU GRUB 0.97) January 2013 GRUB-INSTALL(8)