Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Steps to Create a FileSystem HP-UX Post 302216408 by granador on Friday 18th of July 2008 08:59:29 PM
Old 07-18-2008
Steps to Create a FileSystem HP-UX

Steps to create FileSystem, and later to modify size in HP-UX. Please

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to create a 2 TB UFS filesystem?

Hi, I have a 2,1 TB RAID0 Array (3- 750GB discs). I have Solaris 10 x86 installed. When I try to create a volume on this drive I receive the following error: " WARNING: /pci@0/pci8086/..../sd@6,0 (sd7) disk capacity is too large for current cbd length " I assume I can not format... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: narrok
5 Replies

2. SCO

create filesystem on file

Hello, iam pretty new to SCO, installed it yesterday in vm. Now, i'd like to create a filesystem on a file like you can do on lnx or bsd. But seems not possible for me to do so on SCO OpenServer 6.0.0. Thats what i get: bash-3.00# uname -a SCO_SV scosysv 5 6.0.0 i386 bash-3.00# mkfs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: user5
0 Replies

3. Solaris

what command was used to create a filesystem

How do we determine what command was used (either newfs or mkfs) to create a filesystem? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create ext3 filesystem on regular file?

After doing something like: dd if=/dev/zero of=ext3.img bs=1024 count=1048576 I'd like to put an ext3 filesystem on ext3.img. What should I run? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevenswj
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

how to create a Filesystem

Hi everybody, I work with UNIX-AIX OS, I have to install db2 connect , somebody could explain to me how to create a Filesystem?, user, group, and password? ( I read a little and I know there many types of Filesystems) I have no idea how to do it, Linux version 2.6.18-92.el5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lauelmar
2 Replies

6. AIX

How to create a filesystem with the correct computation of PP

Hi everyone, im having a problem with the computation of the PP size for creating a filesystem. for example my requirement is to create a new filesystem with 10gig of system on aix 5.1 and aix 5.3 system. here's the result when i run lsvg vgSAN-sparkle could any provide me an exact... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwiggler
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

8. AIX

Mount Filesystem in AIX Unable to read /etc/filesystem

Dear all, We are facing prolem when we are going to mount AIX filesystem, the system returned the following error 0506-307The AFopen call failed : A file or directory in the path name does not exist. But when we ls filesystems in the /etc/ directory it show -rw-r--r-- 0 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
2 Replies

9. Solaris

ZFS flash install "Unable to create Filesystem error"

Hi, I am trying to get an HPz420 workstation instaled (zfs root pool) via a jump-start server. I have a zfs image (from this workstation) the Solaris release is 10 1/13 update 11. I use a sparc U25 install server, upgraded to the same solaris build 10 1/13. This server is configured to install... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc0rpie
8 Replies
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Manual::Steps(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Test::BDD::Cucumber::Manual::Steps(3pm)

NAME
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Manual::Steps - How to write Step Definitions VERSION
version 0.11 INTRODUCTION
The 'code' part of a Cucumber test-suite are the Step Definition files which match steps, and execute code based on them. This document aims to give you a quick overview of those. STARTING OFF
Most of your step files will want to start something like: #!perl use strict; use warnings; use Test::More; use Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepFile; use Method::Signatures; The fake shebang line gives some hints to syntax highlighters, and "use strict;" and "use warnings;" are hopefully fairly standard at this point. Most of my Step Definition files make use of Test::More, but you can use any Test::Builder based testing module. Your step will pass its pass or fail status back to its harness via Test::Builder - each step is run as if it were its own tiny test file, with its own localized Test::Builder object. Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepFile gives us the functions "Given()", "When()", "Then()" and "Step()". These pass the step definitions to the class loading the step definitions, and specify which Step Verb should be used - "Step()" matches any. Method::Signatures allows us to use a small amount of syntactic sugar for the step definitions, and gives us the "func()" keyword you'll see in a minute. STEP DEFINITIONS
Given qr/I have (d+)/, func ($c) { $c->stash->{'scenario'}->{'count'} += $1; } When "The count is an integer", func ($c) { $c->stash->{'scenario'}->{'count'} = int( $c->stash->{'scenario'}->{'count'} ); } Then qr/The count should be (d+)/, func ($c) { is( $c->stash->{'scenario'}->{'count'}, $c->matches->[0], "Count matches" ); } Each of the exported verb functions accept a regular expression (or a string that's used as one), and a coderef. The coderef is passed a single argument, the Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepContext object. To make this a little prettier, we use Method::Signatures's "func()" keyword so we're not continually typing: "sub { my $c = shift; ... ". We will evaluate the regex immediately before we execute the coderef, so you can use $1, $2, $etc, although these are also available via the StepContext. NEXT STEPS
How step files are loaded is discussed in Test::BDD::Cucumber::Manual::Architecture, but isn't of much interest. Of far more interest should be seeing what you have available in Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepContext... AUTHOR
Peter Sergeant "pete@clueball.com" LICENSE
Copyright 2011, Peter Sergeant; Licensed under the same terms as Perl perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Test::BDD::Cucumber::Manual::Steps(3pm)