Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pstree unreadable characters
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat pstree unreadable characters Post 302216269 by bobtheowl2 on Friday 18th of July 2008 12:22:51 PM
Old 07-18-2008
I noticed the same problem. I figured it was a putty/font artifact.

-A didn't work for me, but -G did work.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unreadable Unix File

Hi Everyone, I have a question for you all. I am working at a company and we are trying to recover .dat files which were created on an older linux box and we have a folder of .dat files that are unreadable. When you try to open them in a text editor you get jibberish all shapes and sizes and... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryangfm
19 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unreadable

Hi Guys, I have one query. Say I have one script named test.sh. My Question: There is any method by which I can make this script (test.sh) non-human readable( like Encrypt) format as well as it should be executable also(mean to say it (test.sh) should not change its behaviour). Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SanjayLinux
3 Replies

3. Linux

pstree problem

hi friends i want to know that which user has loggged from real terminal(konsole) using pstree please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praneshmishra08
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unreadable

Hi, can someone explain what does this mean and why does this happen? i had this problem last week, and Unix admin said that he has to rebuild the file system. Now i am getting this error again. aaaa% ls . unreadable :mad: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: treneryy
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference between pstree and pstree.x11

anyone knows? both commands lies in /usr/bin (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: crackthehit007
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

file does not exist or unreadable in an FTP script

I will appreciate any help with this... I have a file in this directory that looks like: this 07210900.SUP, I am getting the following error: Activities for Tue Jul 21 07:29:14 EDT 2009: File 07210900.SUP does not exist or unreadable End of activities The idea is to capture the file in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rechever
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Files unreadable in unix, help needed.

Hi, I developed a java application in Windows and transferred it to a HP-UX environment(using WinSCP) for deployment. I used "chmod 777 ..." for granting rights to the files. After I did this, whenever I go into that directory(or it's immediate parent directory) and hit "ls"......it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: agnivaccent
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to use pstree command?

Hi, How to use the pstree command. I tried to execute as below, not able to interpret/understand the output. pstree -p | grep 525 OUTPUT: $ pstree -p | grep 525 ââscsi_eh_0(525) Can anyone throw some light on this? Many thanks. Rgds, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

pstree but without other children of ancestors

Hi, I want to display the process tree of a given PID, however, I don't want to see other children of the ancestors that don't reach the current PID. My goal is, from the tree result, i have to fetch a particular parent process by keyword, and if any other children from parents have the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ysrini
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script using pstree

Hi guys I am trying to write a script using pstree. I understand what pstree does and how to write the command etc but I want to have a script which adds up all of the processes in the tree to get a whole number instead of the tree list which would normally come out. What I have done so far... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
3 Replies
MVN_ALIAS(7)							Java Packages Tools						      MVN_ALIAS(7)

NAME
mvn_alias - add alias(es) for Maven artifact(s) SYNOPSIS
%mvn_alias artifact-coordinates alias [alias ...] DESCRIPTION
mvn_alias macro causes instructions for artifact installation to be added to XMvn reactor configuration. It is used to specify alternative names (aliases) for Maven artifacts. Specified artifact coordinates must match at least one artifact. If not then behavior is unspecified. It is possible to specify artifact coordinates matching multiple artifacts, so one call to mvn_alias can affect installation of more than one artifact. OPERANDS
artifact-coordinates Artifact coordinates specify artifact(s) that this rule applies to. Coordinates are in format groupId:artifactId[:extension[:classifier]][:version]. If extension is specified then version must be specified too. If any part is omitted or equal to empty string then it matches any string. Wildcards and brace expansions are supported in each part. For more information see XMvn Configuration Reference. alias Coordinates specifying artifact alias (alternative name under which matching artifacts will be available). Coordinates are in format groupId:artifactId[:extension[:classifier]][:version]. If extension is specified then version must be specified too. If any part is omitted or equal to empty string then corresponding part from artifact-coordinates will be substituted. Backreferences are supported in form @n, where n is an integer corresponding to brace in artifact-coordinates. AUTHOR
Originally written by Mikolaj Izdebski. Versions 3.0.0 and later were written by Stanislav Ochotnicky. REPORTING BUGS
Bugs should be reported through Red Hat Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/. SEE ALSO
mvn_build(7), mvn_compat_version(7), mvn_config(7), mvn_file(7), mvn_package(7), xmvn(1). JAVAPACKAGES
06/10/2014 MVN_ALIAS(7)