Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to issue a new application to a specific processor? Post 302215749 by incredible on Thursday 17th of July 2008 06:23:48 AM
Old 07-17-2008
Then I guess you should come out with a script to automate that for you. By default, you can't do that with whatever functionality/commands that are availableSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Issue while installing a Application on AIX

All, I am trying to install a application called Microstrategy on AIX 5.1 box.This is the first time I am working on AIX.The installation fails after some 10% complete.Given below is the text from the installation log file.Do any one of you have any idea what might be the problem? (Jan 19,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: apu78
8 Replies

2. AIX

LPAR processor/virtual processor settings

Question is on setting of Physical and Virtual processors for LPARs to make proper use of virtualization capabilities. Environment is a 8-way p570 with 4 LPARs. lparVIO1 and lparVIO2: AIX 5300-04-01 Mode/Type= Shared-SMT/Capped Minimum Processors= 0.10 Desired Processors= 0.50 Maximum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guttew
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to bind an application to specific ip

Hello Dear Everyone. Have you Gurus perhaps got an idea how to bind a particular application/program to specific IP address on solaris box? Assume there is a server with two NICs with distinct IPs, I install an application (could be a backup sowftware client) and would like to tell to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: togr
6 Replies

4. AIX

Processor and processor core

Guys... Hows it going??? I have been going through the hardware spec of IBM system p systems.. and here i am confused for IBM Power 520 Express it says Processor cores: One, two or four 64-bit 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec™ SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

m4 processor (how to use)

hi, what plugins i need to install to run m4 processor in bash shell. Also, what is the file extension for m4 processor ( like .cc in c ). Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Learnerabc
1 Replies

6. AIX

hacmp application startscript issue

Hi, I am setting up a hacmp oracle cluster with 2 resource groups - one on each node. Binaries are local - so is configuration but its the same on both nodes - so are the startscripts. If I start the cluster, each DB comes up nicely on its homenode. Now I have the problem that when I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help for processor

hello Admins, how to find number of processor in unix machine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vipinkumarr89
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Del Line if specific issue

HI Guys I have below input : PO 121255 SorkO_RM_,rlsmel=310_410_3_11104_43831 PO 125564 SorkO_RM_,rlsmel=007G43823 I want delete line which have "_" after = Sign Output : PO 125564 SorkO_RM_,rlsmel=007G43823 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue deleting all lines (having a specific string) in a file

I'm trying to create a script. There are 2 files - fileA.log & fileB.log fileA.log has the below data : aaaa cccc eeee fileB.log has the below data : cjahdskjah aaaa xyz jhaskjdhas bbbb abc ajdhjkh cccc abc cjahdskjah ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pandee
7 Replies
HCONSOLE(1)							 Hatari utilities						       HCONSOLE(1)

NAME
hconsole - Interactive Python console for using Hatari's remote API SYNOPSIS
hconsole.py [[consoleoptions] [commandfile] --] [hatarioptions] DESCRIPTION
Hconsole is a Python script that invokes Hatari and then provides an interactive shell (with full readline editing capabilities) for exe- cuting Hatari remote API commands. It can be useful for first exploring Hatari's remote API usage interactively and then writing scripts that somehow automate your Hatari usage. They can invoke hconsole functionality simply by doing "import hconsole" and calling appropriate methods (see example.py coming with hconsole). USAGE
Normally hconsole forwards all of its arguments to Hatari instance it invoked. If you want to give arguments for hconsole itself, you need to add '--' argument after the hconsole arguments and before the arguments going to Hatari. If you give a file name as hconsole argument, commands in it will be read and executed through Hatari's remote API before you get into hconsole interactive shell. Hconsole accepts following options: --exit Exit after starting Hatari and parsing arguments. --help, -h Show command line help. EXAMPLES
Start Hatari with all of the given arguments: hconsole.py --monitor mono -d test/ Start Hatari without extra arguments, execute commands from the given commands.txt file, exit after the file ends: hconsole.py commands.txt --exit -- FILES
By default hconsole and its examples are installed under the /usr/share/hatari/hconsole/ directory. SEE ALSO
hatari(1), hatariui(1) AUTHOR
Written by Eero Tamminen <oak at helsinkinet fi>. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. NO WARRANTY
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Hatari 2010-10-10 HCONSOLE(1)