Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Phone support
Operating Systems AIX Phone support Post 302215620 by dukessd on Wednesday 16th of July 2008 08:33:11 PM
Old 07-16-2008
yeah, hdisk2 is dying or dead already
try and back it up if not morrored
ebay for another - FRU Number..................09P3826
looks to be an 18GB drive

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Phone dialer?

Dos someone know of a simple phone dialer I can use to paste in a phone number, and dial it? It's a lazy habit I got into using Dos, and Windows. Sonshyne5 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonshyne5
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Phone Dialer?

Is there a phone # dialer for Unix? I'm specifically looking for one in the OS X terminal, but I can run it through my FreeBSD computer too. --Andrew (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewgray
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Phone menu

Hello, Is there a way to read in user input inside a Here Document? The last line of the add(draft) file is supposed to redirect the user input to the phonebook file, but it is not doing that. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. So the redirected user input should be appended to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dawg101
1 Replies

4. BSD

help mounting a phone!

hi, im completely new to bsd, but everything seems to work that bit better than under linux distros! im using pc-bsd, and need to get access to my sony ericsson k550i. i have a 2gig m2 card in it, and when the phone is switched off, it acts like a usb storage device apparently! it shows up in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fanny Zoddar
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting a phone

I have an LG VX9800 (The V), am using Linux Mint, and just downloaded BitPim. The problem: BitPim doesn't detect my phone. Then again, the computer doesn't even do that. I read here (under Reference > USB > Linux USB Setup) about direct USB access, but Linux Mint apparently doesn't use hotplug. Or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zucriy Amsuna
0 Replies
prtfru(1M)						  System Administration Commands						prtfru(1M)

NAME
prtfru - print FRUID-specific information about the FRUs on a system or domain SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/prtfru [-d] | [-clx] [container] DESCRIPTION
The prtfru utility is used to obtain FRUID data from the system or domain. Its output is that of a tree structure echoing the path in the FRU (Field-Replaceable Unit) tree to each container. When a container is found, the data from that container is printed in a tree-like structure as well. prtfru without any arguments will print the FRU hierarchy and all of the FRUID container data. prtfru prints to stdout which may be redi- rected to a file. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c Prints only the containers and their data. This option does not print the FRU tree hierarchy. -d Prints a DTD for the current registry to stdout. -l Prints only the FRU tree hierarchy. This option does not print the container data. -x Prints in XML format with a system identifier (SYSTEM) of prtfrureg.dtd. Options -c and -l can be used together to obtain a list of the containers. OPERANDS
The folowing operand is supported: container The name of a particular container in the FRU hierarchy, that is, either the name or path/name of a container as displayed in the -l option. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 All information was found and printed successfully. >0 An error has occurred. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWfruid | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fruadm(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 30 May 2002 prtfru(1M)