Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Need to get 4 Hrs back time and compare with successive time Post 302214969 by maanik85 on Tuesday 15th of July 2008 08:48:46 AM
Old 07-15-2008
Thanks,
Its working . Really appreciate ur help

Last edited by maanik85; 07-15-2008 at 09:54 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rolling back time

Hi all, Have a small problem. Back in October the pervious sys-admin (of a client's company) made the necessary adjustments to the system clock for daylight savings (Sydney time - +11 GMT). As far as I can gather, they just amended the time - NO TIMEZONE !?! Is there an effective and safe... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
5 Replies

2. SuSE

Time resetting to 00 HRS on starting

I Have a SUSE Linux Enterprise server 9.0. When I start the server , using date command I daily find that the time it is showing is 00.00 Hrs. It shows the date correctly. Every day I have to set the time using the date command. I am facing this proble from last 3 weeks but couldn't find a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: V.V.KUMAR
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare Last Modified Time across Time Zone

Hi, I'm new to shell script programming, I only have Java programming background. I'm writing a shell script to do file synchronization between 2 machines that located at different time zone area. Both machine were set its time zone according to its geographical location (Eg: server is at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: python
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Well it took a bit of time but I am back on the road again...

I have not been very active on here for a while and when I have it was with CygWin... Well this MBP had to go back to the Apple Store for a new disk drive. It was repaired under warranty and I was very pleased with the service. However, returning this tub back to not quite the same as it was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
acl_copy_int(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   acl_copy_int(3)

NAME
acl_copy_int - Copies the ACL from contiguous, persistent format to internal working space format LIBRARY
Security Library (libpacl.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/acl.h> acl_t acl_copy_int( void *buf_p); PARAMETERS
The buffer containing the contiguous, persistent form of the ACL to be copied. DESCRIPTION
NOTE: This function is based on Draft 13 of the POSIX P1003.6 standard. The acl_copy_int() function copies the contents of the ACL from the buffer pointed to by buf_p to the working storage internal format. Space is allocated as required. Upon successful completion, a pointer to the ACL internal working storage is returned. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the acl_copy_int function returns a pointer to the working storage. Otherwise a NULL pointer is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_copy_int() function sets errno to the corresponding value: The ACL referenced by buf_p is not valid. The ACL working storage could not be allocated. RELATED INFORMATION
acl_copy_ext(3) Security delim off acl_copy_int(3)