Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: getoptlong
Top Forums Programming getoptlong Post 302214956 by nagalenoj on Tuesday 15th of July 2008 08:18:32 AM
Old 07-15-2008
Question getoptlong

Hi...,
I am using the getoptlong() function to handle the options.
For some options I am having the long option and for some other I don't want the long option.
So, what I have to specify in the place of long option field when declaring the longopt array.

CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET(3)					     curl_easy_getinfo options					    CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET(3)

NAME
CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET - get the last socket used SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_getinfo(CURL *handle, CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET, long *socket); DESCRIPTION
Deprecated since 7.45.0. Use CURLINFO_ACTIVESOCKET(3) instead. Pass a pointer to a long to receive the last socket used by this curl session. If the socket is no longer valid, -1 is returned. When you finish working with the socket, you must call curl_easy_cleanup() as usual and let libcurl close the socket and cleanup other resources associated with the handle. This is typically used in combination with CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY(3). NOTE: this API is deprecated since it is not working on win64 where the SOCKET type is 64 bits large while its 'long' is 32 bits. Use the CURLINFO_ACTIVESOCKET(3) instead, if possible. PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.15.2 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
curl_easy_getinfo(3), curl_easy_setopt(3), CURLINFO_ACTIVESOCKET(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET(3)