Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Do you prefer Quickbooks, Microsoft or another small business accounting software? Post 302214446 by Neo on Monday 14th of July 2008 06:19:50 AM
Old 07-14-2008
Quickbooks is OK, but I like Excel workbooks Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Small Business Accounting Software

I'm new to Unix and currently running Solaris 9. Does anyone know of any good Small Business Accounting software that's inexpensive that runs on Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbarbuto
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

FX software, business inteligence and analyst jobs

Hi everyone, recently I've been offered a selection procedure for new Barclays development center in Prague. Job role should be something like: Barclays FX Application Management Support Analyst Job in Prague | Glassdoor Could anyone throw me some light into what skill levels are needed, what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoofy
3 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Accounting Software

GNUCash - There is documented problem with auto-fill; ie, that it cannot be turned off. It will delete 1/2 of a transaction. I have searched the internet and have not been able to make any of the "work arounds" work. I have also contacted the email lists, to no avail. This is open source,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
3 Replies
Excel::Template::Element::Backref(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Excel::Template::Element::Backref(3pm)

NAME
Excel::Template::Element::Backref - Excel::Template::Element::Backref PURPOSE
Returns the cell location (i.e. B2) of the last cell to name this reference. To return the location of the entire range of cells to name this reference see RANGE. NODE NAME
BACKREF INHERITANCE
Excel::Template::Element ATTRIBUTES
o REF This is the name of the reference to look up. CHILDREN
None EFFECTS
None DEPENDENCIES
This will only be used within CELL tags. USAGE
In the example... <row> <cell ref="this_cell"/><cell ref="that_cell"><cell ref="that_cell"> </row> <row> <formula>=<backref ref="this_cell">+<backref ref="that_cell"></formula> </row> The formula in row 2 would be =A1+C1. C1 is the last to reference "that_cell". AUTHOR
Rob Kinyon (rkinyon@columbus.rr.com) SEE ALSO
CELL, RANGE perl v5.14.2 2012-04-29 Excel::Template::Element::Backref(3pm)