Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do during weekends ? :) Post 302214286 by matrixmadhan on Sunday 13th of July 2008 04:17:16 AM
Old 07-13-2008
Blog ?

Wow Smilie

Do you mind sharing it here ?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Code to find weekends in Sybase.

Hi All, I need a help here, actually i want SQl code which will determine all Saturdays and Sunday in given year (say 2009) and display it's dates. E.g :- 3 ---> Saturday 4 --> Sunday (for 2009) and so on. Thanks in Advance for help. Regards, Arvind. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arvindcgi
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find n.of weekdays and n.of weekends in a given date

Hi All, Could you please provide the shell script to find number of weekdays and number of weekends for a given date for that month. Monday to friday should be considered as weekdays and Saturday and Sunday should be considered as weekends. Date should be passed as parameter. For... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ROCK_PLSQL
13 Replies
Devel::BeginLift(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Devel::BeginLift(3pm)

NAME
Devel::BeginLift - make selected sub calls evaluate at compile time SYNOPSIS
use Devel::BeginLift qw(foo baz); use vars qw($i); BEGIN { $i = 0 } sub foo { "foo: $_[0] "; } sub bar { "bar: $_[0] "; } for (1 .. 3) { print foo($i++); print bar($i++); } no Devel::BeginLift; print foo($i++); outputs - foo: 0 bar: 1 foo: 0 bar: 2 foo: 0 bar: 3 foo: 4 DESCRIPTION
Devel::BeginLift 'lifts' arbitrary sub calls to running at compile time - sort of a souped up version of "use constant". It does this via some slightly insane perlguts magic. import use Devel::BeginLift qw(list of subs); Calls Devel::BeginLift->setup_for(__PACKAGE__ => @list_of_subs); unimport no Devel::BeginLift; Calls Devel::BeginLift->teardown_for(__PACKAGE__); setup_for Devel::BeginLift->setup_for($package => @subnames); Installs begin lifting magic (unless already installed) and registers "${package}::$name" for each member of @subnames to be executed when parsed and replaced with its output rather than left for runtime. teardown_for Devel::BeginLift->teardown_for($package); Deregisters all subs currently registered for $package and uninstalls begin lifting magic is number of teardown_for calls matches number of setup_for calls. setup_for_cv $id = Devel::BeginLift->setup_for_cv(&code); Same as "setup_for", but only registers begin lifting magic for one code reference. Returns an id to be used in "teardown_for_cv". teardown_for_cv Devel::BeginLift->teardown_for_cv($id); Deregisters begin lifting magic referred to by $id. AUTHOR
Matt S Trout - <mst@shadowcatsystems.co.uk> Company: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/ Blog: http://chainsawblues.vox.com/ LICENSE
This library is free software under the same terms as perl itself perl v5.14.2 2012-04-22 Devel::BeginLift(3pm)