Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need the solution
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need the solution Post 302213194 by paniruddha on Wednesday 9th of July 2008 12:20:47 PM
Old 07-09-2008
need the solution

Write a program to print all prime numbers from 1 to 300.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

need solution for scripting

hi all, i would like to add on the print command to prompt user to enter a value and store inside the variable name as $inName after that the value will replace the existing line for ${METRICA_DIR}/TechnologyPacks/Spool/2030324032 i'm new in scripting, could anyone give me some hint for... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkc
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there a awk solution for this??

I am writing a awk script that gathers certain data from certain fields. I needed a awk solution for this, because it will later become a function in the script. I have the following data that I need output on a single line, but record spans across multilple lines and records are not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
7 Replies
PRIME(1SSL)                                                           OpenSSL                                                          PRIME(1SSL)

NAME
openssl-prime, prime - compute prime numbers SYNOPSIS
openssl prime [-help] [-hex] [-generate] [-bits] [-safe] [-checks] [number...] DESCRIPTION
The prime command checks if the specified numbers are prime. If no numbers are given on the command line, the -generate flag should be used to generate primes according to the requirements specified by the rest of the flags. OPTIONS
[-help] Display an option summary. [-hex] Generate hex output. [-generate] Generate a prime number. [-bits num] Generate a prime with num bits. [-safe] When used with -generate, generates a "safe" prime. If the number generated is n, then check that (n-1)/2 is also prime. [-checks num] Perform the checks num times to see that the generated number is prime. The default is 20. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2017 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>. 1.1.1a 2018-12-18 PRIME(1SSL)