Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to clean PV id?
Operating Systems AIX How to clean PV id? Post 302213009 by johnf on Wednesday 9th of July 2008 03:13:15 AM
Old 07-09-2008
First I need to ask why you would want to clean the PVID as the system assigns this. Also would assume that hdisk1 is a mirror PV on rootvg and if true varying off this VG would not be a good idea!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Directory clean up

I want to write a script in ksh that will delete file that are more than 2 weeks old. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jango
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clean an LV out of the ODM

I recently had a disk crash and was not able to clean the dump lv off the disk. Now trying to create new lvdump I am running into errors. My question is how do I remove the old lv out of the ODM? I have tried going through smit and also just rmlv and it cannot find the lv. Yet when I run lslv on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wamland
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

clean up script

I have a script which would monitor a given directory and delete any files which are older than 10 days. I was going to set the 10 crob jobs to perform this operation for 10 different directories (some are actually sub-directories), but my boss doesn't like that idea, so I need to do that in one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpang_
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clean File

BeginDate 07/01/06 End: 07/31/06 Cust: A02991 - Burnham 0002000 5,829,773 145.3 0009701 4,043,850 267.3 2005000 286,785.13 100.0 BeginDate 07/01/06 End: 07/31/06 Cust: A01239 - East Track PSE Index A 0009902 317,356.82 890.2 0020021 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

clean /etc/hosts

hi all, i need to write a script. it should be able to clean the /etc/hosts file like this: first field is the ip (what else ;)) second field is the fqdn (full qualified domain name) third field is the hostname the fourth to n'th field is the rest. i hope you understand what is needed?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DukeNuke2
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me clean this up

UNIX amature/novice. I've written a script (it works) that needs to be cleaned up. I'm searching for a way to perform a "go to , perform this then return" section of code. The books I have and searches i"ve done so far do not show me how to do this. I've pasted in the current code below. I've... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scanner248
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to clean this script?

Hello guys, this script partially works but it's still pretty ugly and, moreover, if the month is jan/feb/mar... it doesn't work at all. Could anyone say me how to correct, cut and clean a little bit? #!/usr/bin/ksh egrep -v -e "^\s*#" /file/permission | awk '{ print $1 }' | sort | uniq... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clean up Scripts

Hi i have a perl script that i use to clean up empty folders on our server. I need to make a amendment to this to exclude certain folders. Folders are invisible to end users but must not be cleaned up by this script. folders i need protecting have unique names .Highres .HighresF .Lowres... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clean up the space

Hi I just want to clean up the space in UNIX. Is there any special command that does this process or do I need to manually type the following rm <filename> Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby1015
2 Replies
GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)

NAME
glBindFragDataLocationIndexed - bind a user-defined varying out variable to a fragment shader color number and index C SPECIFICATION
void glBindFragDataLocationIndexed(GLuint program, GLuint colorNumber, GLuint index, const char *name); PARAMETERS
program The name of the program containing varying out variable whose binding to modify colorNumber The color number to bind the user-defined varying out variable to index The index of the color input to bind the user-defined varying out variable to name The name of the user-defined varying out variable whose binding to modify DESCRIPTION
glBindFragDataLocationIndexed specifies that the varying out variable name in program should be bound to fragment color colorNumber when the program is next linked. index may be zero or one to specify that the color be used as either the first or second color input to the blend equation, respectively. The bindings specified by glBindFragDataLocationIndexed have no effect until program is next linked. Bindings may be specified at any time after program has been created. Specifically, they may be specified before shader objects are attached to the program. Therefore, any name may be specified in name, including a name that is never used as a varying out variable in any fragment shader object. Names beginning with gl_ are reserved by the GL. If name was bound previously, its assigned binding is replaced with colorNumber and index. name must be a null-terminated string. index must be less than or equal to one, and colorNumber must be less than the value of GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS if index is zero, and less than the value of GL_MAX_DUAL_SOURCE_DRAW_BUFFERS if index is greater than or equal to one. In addition to the errors generated by glBindFragDataLocationIndexed, the program program will fail to link if: o The number of active outputs is greater than the value GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. o More than one varying out variable is bound to the same color number. NOTES
Varying out varyings may have locations assigned explicitly in the shader text using a location layout qualifier. If a shader statically assigns a location to a varying out variable in the shader text, that location is used and any location assigned with glBindFragDataLocation is ignored. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if colorNumber is greater than or equal to GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if colorNumber is greater than or equal to GL_MAX_DUAL_SOURCE_DRAW_BUFERS and index is greater than or equal to one. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if index is greater than one. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if name starts with the reserved gl_ prefix. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not the name of a program object. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetFragDataLocation() with a valid program object and the the name of a user-defined varying out variable glGetFragDataIndex() with a valid program object and the the name of a user-defined varying out variable SEE ALSO
glCreateProgram(), glLinkProgram() glGetFragDataLocation(), glGetFragDataIndex() glBindFragDataLocation() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)