Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to import a diskgroup in veritas.. Post 302212758 by incredible on Tuesday 8th of July 2008 09:11:00 AM
Old 07-08-2008
If it is certain that a disk is not in use by another host (such as because a disk group was not cleanly deported), then the -C option can be used to clear the existing host ID on all disks in the disk group as part of the import.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

import

i'm importing tables to oracle 7, but sometimes import give me warnings (not failures) how can i rollback the whole imported tables if warnings occured please advise thanx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omran
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

import

Dear All, If while the databsae was shut down, an import command has been done. Will the import result will return 1? Best Regards, Omran (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omran
1 Replies

3. Solaris

LUN / Diskgroup info

Hi, I was just about to decommission a box when a weird question paused the operation. This box has veritas volume manager installed. I was umounting all the vx volumes and deleting the disk groups so that the storage admin can take back the LUNS. Now this is where i am stuck - i see a disk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: s4g3
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

is it possible import the variable ?

Hi All, I need to hold one variable in another script. I mean, i will be running 1st script say ScriptA which should import one variable from another script say ScriptB. I will be incrementing the variable everyday in ScriptA and want to place it in ScriptB.The next day i should get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayakatj56
2 Replies

5. Solaris

unable to import zfs pool

# zpool import pool: emcpool1 id: 5596268873059055768 state: UNAVAIL status: One or more devices are missing from the system. action: The pool cannot be imported. Attach the missing devices and try again. see: Sun Message ID: ZFS-8000-3C config: emcpool1 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Diskgroup

How to share a diskgroup in veritas. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: padmaja
1 Replies

7. Solaris

unable to boot afer restoring root partion manages by veritas

Hi all, After restoring the / FS on a netra 240. It is unable to boot the system. The message displayed is the following: "The file just loaded does not appear to be executable" Bellow, the content of /etc/vfstab before restoring: #more /etc/vfstab... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: faberarnold
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to recover/move diskgroup from failed host to another host

Hi All I am having VxVm on two Solaris hosts. host1 is using disk group dgHR. right now this server went down due to hardware fault. Not I need to import this dgHR into host2 server. Please let me know the procedure for the same. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amity
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to extend a disk in veritas volume manager in veritas cluster?

Hi Experts, I wanted to extend a veritas file system which is running on veritas cluster and mounted on node2 system. #hastatus -sum -- System State Frozen A node1 running 0 A node2 running 0 -- Group State -- Group System Probed ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Skmanojkum
1 Replies
Test::Builder::Module(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				Test::Builder::Module(3pm)

NAME
Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules SYNOPSIS
# Emulates Test::Simple package Your::Module; my $CLASS = __PACKAGE__; use base 'Test::Builder::Module'; @EXPORT = qw(ok); sub ok ($;$) { my $tb = $CLASS->builder; return $tb->ok(@_); } 1; DESCRIPTION
This is a superclass for Test::Builder-based modules. It provides a handful of common functionality and a method of getting at the underlying Test::Builder object. Importing Test::Builder::Module is a subclass of Exporter which means your module is also a subclass of Exporter. @EXPORT, @EXPORT_OK, etc... all act normally. A few methods are provided to do the "use Your::Module tests =" 23> part for you. import Test::Builder::Module provides an import() method which acts in the same basic way as Test::More's, setting the plan and controlling exporting of functions and variables. This allows your module to set the plan independent of Test::More. All arguments passed to import() are passed onto "Your::Module->builder->plan()" with the exception of "import =>[qw(things to import)]". use Your::Module import => [qw(this that)], tests => 23; says to import the functions this() and that() as well as set the plan to be 23 tests. import() also sets the exported_to() attribute of your builder to be the caller of the import() function. Additional behaviors can be added to your import() method by overriding import_extra(). import_extra Your::Module->import_extra(@import_args); import_extra() is called by import(). It provides an opportunity for you to add behaviors to your module based on its import list. Any extra arguments which shouldn't be passed on to plan() should be stripped off by this method. See Test::More for an example of its use. NOTE This mechanism is VERY ALPHA AND LIKELY TO CHANGE as it feels like a bit of an ugly hack in its current form. Builder Test::Builder::Module provides some methods of getting at the underlying Test::Builder object. builder my $builder = Your::Class->builder; This method returns the Test::Builder object associated with Your::Class. It is not a constructor so you can call it as often as you like. This is the preferred way to get the Test::Builder object. You should not get it via "Test::Builder->new" as was previously recommended. The object returned by builder() may change at runtime so you should call builder() inside each function rather than store it in a global. sub ok { my $builder = Your::Class->builder; return $builder->ok(@_); } perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Test::Builder::Module(3pm)