Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is system panic?
Operating Systems Solaris What is system panic? Post 302212455 by joerg on Monday 7th of July 2008 03:54:40 PM
Old 07-07-2008

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic

Hi All, When I came officce this morning I saw this error messages on the screen ----- PANIC:srmountfun - Error 6 mounting rootdev hd (1/42) Cannot dump 32639 pages to dumpdev hd (1/41) : space for only 0 pages Dump not completed -------- and machine was reboot mode. Why this problem... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisev
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Reboot after Panic

I've got htis message on our sun U60 machine: "Reboot after panic:errID 0x000004eff........." ,this message have been issued on the /var/adm/messages file & cause system rebooting randomly. Any comment. Thanks, --Nikk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

3. SCO

Panic :

Hi Friends , i am getting the following error when iam booting a sco unix system. ------------------ H init PANIC : srmountfun --Error 22 mounting rootdev hd(1/42) cannot dump 40863 pages to dempdev hd(1/41) : space for only 0 pages. Dump not completed. Safe to power off.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sveera
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Reboot After Panic

Hi all, Does anybody know what kinds of events can prompt the following? I found our test db box had rebooted itself. I'd like to know how I can go about finding our why. Thanks folks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kozmo
1 Replies

5. AIX

Disabling saving of system dump while kernel panic

Hi, Is there an option to disable saving of system dump when a user invokes a kernel panic using sysdumpstart command. Also, is there any other way of invoking a kernel panic other than using sysdumpstart? Thanks, Kanna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanna_geekworkz
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 - Unable to boot the system "panic: cannot open /kernel/amd64/unix"

Hi All, I have installed Solaris 10 on my AMD 64 3000+ system. I was playing with grub commands eeprom and bootadm commands. I screwed my boot-file and now am unable to boot the system. Gets error msg as "panic: cannot open /kernel/amd64/unix". I booted the system is filesafe and tried update the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manjunath K V
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

comm: mysqld Not tainted ... Kernel Panic , System totally unresponsive

Hi, I am experiencing frequent system hangs, hard kernel panics, etc almost thrice a day. The system would be totally unresponsive and the only way is to reboot is hard power recycling (plug out the power cable and plug in back after 30 secs). I enabled kdump, but unfortunately the kdump files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: massoo
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

When MTU changed, system panic occured

Hello I have some hpux 11.23/31 systems ,and some other (linux,solaris) I know if i want change the mtu size ,need use lanadmin. But:if i try on 11.23 : ifconfig lan1 mtu 8000,system paniced. If i try on 11.31 :ifconfig lan1 mtu 8000,remove ip address from interface. Ithink is not a best... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zoldkalap
1 Replies

9. Linux

System Went panic after CPU usage high

Hi All, Yesterday my Linux server went panic and even a small command took a lot of time to run. When i monitored pl find the below output Cpu(s): 0.1%us, 98.4%sy, 0.0%ni, 1.5%id, 0.0%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.0%si, 0.0%st the time spent on kernel mode is 98 % and also idle time is around 1.5 %...... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
4 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

MacOS 10.15.2 Catalina display crash and system panic

MacPro (2013) 12-Core, 64GB RAM (today's crash): panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f8b333ad5): userspace watchdog timeout: no successful checkins from com.apple.WindowServer in 120 seconds service: com.apple.logd, total successful checkins since load (318824 seconds ago): 31883, last successful... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
Net::Google::Code(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Net::Google::Code(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code - a simple client library for google code SYNOPSIS
use Net::Google::Code; my $project = Net::Google::Code->new( project => 'net-google-code' ); $project->load; # load its metadata, e.g. summary, owners, members, etc. print join(', ', @{ $project->owners } ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Issue object, of which the id is 30 $project->issue( id => 30 ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Download object, of which the file name is # 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' $project->download( name => 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, of which the page name is 'Test' $project->wiki( name => 'Test' ); # loads all the downloads $project->load_downloads; my $downloads = $project->downloads; # loads all the wikis $project->load_wikis; my $wikis = $project->wikis; DESCRIPTION
Net::Google::Code is a simple client library for projects hosted in Google Code. Since 0.15, Net::Google::Code offers google's official issues api support. Besides the new "Net::Google::Code::Issue::list", "Net::Google::Code::Issue::Comment::list" and <Net::Googlel::Code::Issue::load_comments> methods, which use the api from start, you can set $Net::Google::Code::Issue::USE_HYBRID to true to load, create and update issue with the api too. But the official api is not function complete yet( e.g. no attachment support, can't merge, etc. ), Net::Google::Code will back to the scraping way to accomplish those stuff. ATTRIBUTES
project the project name email, password user's email and password, used to authenticate base_url the project homepage base_svn_url the project svn url (without trunk) base_feeds_url the project feeds url summary description labels owners members INTERFACE
load load project's home page, and parse its metadata parse acturally do the parse job, for load(); load_downloads load all the downloads, and store them as an arrayref in $self->downloads load_wikis load all the wikis, and store them as an arrayref in $self->wikis issue return a new Net::Google::Code::Issue object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Issue's new method. download return a new Net::Google::Code::Download object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Download's new method. wiki return a new Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Wiki's new method. DEPENDENCIES
Any::Moose, HTML::TreeBuilder, WWW::Mechanize, Params::Validate XML::FeedPP, DateTime, JSON, URI::Escape, MIME::Types, File::MMagic INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. This project is very very young, and api is not stable yet, so don't use this in production, at least for now. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" Fayland Lam "<fayland@gmail.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-26 Net::Google::Code(3pm)