Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: "Banned" e-mail address.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems "Banned" e-mail address. Post 302212379 by Neo on Monday 7th of July 2008 10:46:01 AM
Old 07-07-2008
We have reason to ban certain email providers, often based on where lots of spammers operate.

Please use a different email provider, per our policies.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Ho do I masquerade the "user@user.local" address in mail/mailx?

Hi, I'm brand new here and looking for a solution: I'm using mail or mailx. The default reply address is «myshortusername@mylongusername.local» which makes absolutely no sense for anybody receiving my emails. But how do I change it? There seem to be many solutions but none for Mac OS X.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gczychi
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. AIX

echo $varibla | mail -s "subject" "xxx@xxx.com" not ruuning as expected

Hi Folks, As per the subject, the following command is not working as expected. echo $variable | mail -s "subject" "xxx@xxx.com" Could anyone figure it out whats wrong with this. I am using AIX box. Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gjarms
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding e-mail address using "find" command

any useful command to find and e-mail address hardcoded into a cfg file on an specific server? I already tried with:: find . -type f | xargs grep -l "nobody@foundstone.com" Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JLo5621
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
mlmmj-sub(1)						      General Commands Manual						      mlmmj-sub(1)

NAME
mlmmj-sub - subscribe address to a mailinglist run by mlmmj SYNOPSIS
mlmmj-sub -L /path/to/list -a john@doe.org [-c | -C] [-d | -n] [-h] [-U] [-V] -a: Email address to subscribe -c: Send welcome mail -d: Subscribe to digest version of the list -C: Request mail confirmation -h: This help -L: Full path to list directory -m: Subscriber moderation string -n: Subscribe to nomail version of the list -s: Don't send a mail to the subscriber if already subscribed -U: Don't switch to the user id of the listdir owner -V: Print version DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to subscribe people to the specified mailinglist. It will write the email address in a file with the name of the beginning letter of the email address getting subscribed in the <listdir>/subscribers.d/ directory. Unless the -U switch is used it will switch its user id to the user id owning the list directory. This is done to make sure that new files created are having correct permissions. The nomail version of the list is a list version where people are subscribed like usual, but they won't recieve any postings to the list. This is useful for people who read the mailinglist through a news gateway, but want to be able to post to the list. Normally a mail is sent to the subscriber if the address is already subscribed to the list. If the -s switch is used such a mail will not be sent. When neither -c nor -C are specified, subscription silently happens. SEE ALSO
mlmmj-unsub(1), setuid(2) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by the following persons: Soren Boll Overgaard <boll@debian.org> (based on html2man output) Mads Martin Jorgensen <mmj@mmj.dk> mlmmj-sub September 2004 mlmmj-sub(1)