Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Attachments
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Attachments Post 302212191 by incredible on Sunday 6th of July 2008 10:18:23 PM
Old 07-06-2008
I dun have any storage space with me dude Smilie But in fact, I guess that you can limit a maximum of 50G of space at least and set a time threshold for the "huge" files to be there. Be it if the query is responded or not, you can put your stand to housekeep your storage area.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail attachments

I'm writing scripts on HP-UX. Is there a way to attach a file to a mail message. I don't want to imbed the data in the mail message. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Multithreaded
1 Replies

2. How do I send email?

multiple attachments

how can you send multiple attachments in 1 email, usually I just use uuencode to send 1 attachment. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: edog
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Email Attachments

I use metasend to send an attachment to an email. The attached file has a .csv extension however when the email is received the extension is changed to .att. Does anyone know why ? I need the name to remain as .csv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fabbas
1 Replies

4. Solaris

mail with attachments

I want to send a mail with three attachments, but nothing happened. I tried it with mail and mailx. Are there special options for these commands or is it not possible to send mails under Solaris with attachments? Must there be special adjustments in the environment? Can anyone give an... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjadan
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sendmail attachments

Dear all, I've been working with AIX for, um, 15 years now and I have read all I can about the above, but I am stuck. Everything seems to point to using sendmail on the command line to embed a uuencoded attatchment will not work. Using something like "(cat plain.txt;uuencode attach.file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sendmail with attachments

Hi, I got the following script from Ygor on this site: #!/usr/bin/ksh export MAILTO="email_address" export CONTENT="/export/home/aisdba/email_body.html" export SUBJECT="subject of email" ( echo "Subject: $SUBJECT" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: suthera
9 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Attachments in MUTT.

Can any body figure out how to attach the attachments mails while drafting them in MUTT form any location on my system. I am not able to figure it out. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sendmail gz Attachments

Hi All, I have a problem again with sendmail content type . I am trying to attach the gz file to the html email but couldnt figure out even after extensive google. Here is my code. ( echo "From: $FROM" echo "To: $MAILTO" echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: posner
3 Replies
LedgerSMB::Mailer(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    LedgerSMB::Mailer(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::Mailer - Mail output for LedgerSMB SYNOPSIS
COPYRIGHT
#==================================================================== # LedgerSMB # Small Medium Business Accounting software # http://www.ledgersmb.org/ # # Copyright (C) 2006 # This work contains copyrighted information from a number of sources # all used with permission. # # This file contains source code included with or based on SQL-Ledger # which # is Copyright Dieter Simader and DWS Systems Inc. 2000-2005 # and licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or, at # your option, any later version. For a full list including contact # information of contributors, maintainers, and copyright holders, # see the CONTRIBUTORS file. # # Original Copyright Notice from SQL-Ledger 2.6.17 (before the fork): # Copyright (C) 2002 # # Author: DWS Systems Inc. # Web: http://www.sql-ledger.org # # Contributors: # # Original Author and copyright holder: # Dieter Simader dsmimader@sql-ledger.com #==================================================================== METHODS
LedgerSMB::Mailer->new(...) Create a new Mailer object. If any arguments are passed in, a message that uses them will be automatically prepared but not sent. $mail->prepare_message(to => $to, from => $from, ...) Prepares and encodes base message for sending or adding attachments. Arguments to, from, cc, bcc Address fields for the email. subject The subject for the email. message The message body for the email. contenttype The conttent type for the body of the message, not for any attachments. notify Sets the Disposition-Notification-To header (read receipt request) for the message. This header will only be added if a from address is set. $mail->attach(data => $data, file => $file, filename => $name, strip => $strip) Add an attachment to the prepared message. If $data is specified, use the value of that variable as the attachment value, otherwise attach the file given by $file. If both a file and data are given, the data is attached. filename must be given and is used to name the attachment. $strip is an optional string to remove from the filename send with the attachment. $mail->send Sends a prepared message using the method configured in ledgersmb.conf. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-26 LedgerSMB::Mailer(3pm)