Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GVIM keyboard shortcuts
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting GVIM keyboard shortcuts Post 302212184 by Annihilannic on Sunday 6th of July 2008 09:44:29 PM
Old 07-06-2008
Type <esc>:help quickref.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

shortcuts

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but i'm getting to work on some unix and i like it a lot. I'm trying to figure out a way i can create a shortcut command for a long pathname for example, if i needed to access a file in a particular directory i would type "cd /sampledata/IFS/IFS_DEV/HDC/files/glitter".... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sd12
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change Firefox keyboard shortcuts

Hi board! Can anybody tell me how to configure the Keyboard shortcuts of Firefox? I know that there is an extension called keyconfig and I used it with Firefox 1.0 but I it wasn't updated since 2005 or something. I also had a closer look at about:config but didn't find anything. My Google... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: schallstrom
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies
TIDY_REPAIR_FILE(3)							 1						       TIDY_REPAIR_FILE(3)

tidy::repairFile - Repair a file and return it as a string

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
string tidy::repairFile (string $filename, [mixed $config], [string $encoding], [bool $use_include_path = false]) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style string tidy_repair_file (string $filename, [mixed $config], [string $encoding], [bool $use_include_path = false]) Repairs the given file and returns it as a string. PARAMETERS
o $filename - The file to be repaired. o $config - The config $config can be passed either as an array or as a string. If a string is passed, it is interpreted as the name of the configuration file, otherwise, it is interpreted as the options themselves. Check http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html for an explanation about each option. o $encoding - The $encoding parameter sets the encoding for input/output documents. The possible values for encoding are: ascii, latin0, latin1, raw, utf8, iso2022, mac, win1252, ibm858, utf16, utf16le, utf16be, big5, and shiftjis. o $use_include_path - Search for the file in the include_path. RETURN VALUES
Returns the repaired contents as a string. EXAMPLES
Example #1 tidy_repair_file(3) example <?php $file = 'file.html'; $tidy = new tidy(); $repaired = $tidy->repairfile($file); rename($file, $file . '.bak'); file_put_contents($file, $repaired); ?> NOTES
Note The optional parameters $config and $encoding were added in Tidy 2.0. SEE ALSO
tidy.parseFile(3), tidy.parseString(3), tidy.repairString(3). PHP Documentation Group TIDY_REPAIR_FILE(3)