Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to bring a disk from error to online state. Post 302211925 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 5th of July 2008 07:53:08 AM
Old 07-05-2008
post some more information about your system....

df -h
format | echo
vxprint -ht

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unable to bring up any interface

I have Linux 7.1 setup on a Dell and am unable to bring up any interfaces. Both the lo and eth0 fail upon boot up and I get a insmod error possibly due to bad irq or IO setting. If I disable eth0 upon boot, then lo works fine, but offcourse I get the "delaying initialization" upon boot for eth0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alam
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to bring up Sun OS

The last thing I did was set REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE to EXCLUSIVE. Then rebooted server. Since that time I have not been able to login. During bootup it can't find root and generates alot of errors. Does anybody know of a default login and password that will allow me to log in and rebuild the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayewil
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Information About Solid State Disk in Linux

Hello, I have few HDD and SSD installed in my RHEL 5 server. I want to know which disk are SDD and which are HDD. What command should I use? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fahdmirza
3 Replies

4. Linux

Please Guide to bring my Server online

Hi Guys, I want to bring my server live. I have Static public IP Address 123.99.88.77 (Say) and also I have also registered a domain name say(live server23.com) the domain name providers have also given me the control panel with DNS management settings. I have gateway 192.168.1.1 Now My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

5. Solaris

DNS service is in maintenance mode. How to bring it back to online mode?

:confused: when i tried to look the status of DNS-client, it is in maintenance mode..... Please tell me how to bring it back to online mode...PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.... PLEASE... :wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to bring iscsitgt service to online

this is samiulla in my vmware solaris 11 i installed iscsitgt pakage but it goes to maintenance and i am unable to bring into online with svcadm clear iscsitgt how can i forcefully online iscsitgt service. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samiulla
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to catch the redirection error when the disk is full

Hi Experts, Problem summary : I am facing the below problem on huge files when the disk is getting full on the half way through the execution. If the disk was already full , the commands fail & everything is fine. Sample Code : head_rec_data_file=`head -1 sample_file.txt` cat... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pruthviraj_shiv
9 Replies

8. AIX

Power HA 6.1 Bring Resource group online issue

Hi all, I have the following in hacmp.out for bringing Resource group online. Volume groups themselves are Enhanced-Capable and on each node I can varyon and mount filesystems. +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs STATUS=0 +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs typeset -li STATUS +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OdilPVC
2 Replies
LOCALE_GET_DISPLAY_NAME(3)						 1						LOCALE_GET_DISPLAY_NAME(3)

Locale::getDisplayName - Returns an appropriately localized display name for the input locale

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
publicstatic string Locale::getDisplayName (string $locale, [string $in_locale]) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style string locale_get_display_name (string $locale, [string $in_locale]) Returns an appropriately localized display name for the input locale. If is NULL then the default locale is used. PARAMETERS
o $locale - The locale to return a display name for. o $in_locale -optional format locale RETURN VALUES
Display name of the locale in the format appropriate for $in_locale. EXAMPLES
Example #1 locale_get_display_name(3) example <?php echo locale_get_display_name('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'en'); echo "; "; echo locale_get_display_name('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'fr'); echo "; "; echo locale_get_display_name('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'de'); ?> Example #2 OO example <?php echo Locale::getDisplayName('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'en'); echo "; "; echo Locale::getDisplayName('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'fr'); echo "; "; echo Locale::getDisplayName('sl-Latn-IT-nedis', 'de'); ?> The above example will output: Slovenian (Latin, Italy, Natisone dialect); slovxc3xa8ne (latin, Italie, dialecte de Natisone; Slowenisch (Lateinisch, Italien, NEDIS) SEE ALSO
locale_get_display_language(3), locale_get_display_script(3), locale_get_display_region(3), locale_get_display_variant(3). PHP Documentation Group LOCALE_GET_DISPLAY_NAME(3)