Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Required 000-223 latest dumps Post 302211893 by jeanscut on Saturday 5th of July 2008 05:09:40 AM
Old 07-05-2008
Please read wot i have asked for.....

thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help me with text and dumps for aix-223

Hi Pls send me the text book for studying validation part in the aix exam 223 and dumps for 223 if any one has ...my id is pratheeshpc2004@gmail.com. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratheeshpc
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP0-A01 Latest dumps Required

Hi all, I'm planning to take HP0-A01 exam shortly.I checked for the updated dump version but didn't find one suitable.Further I checked its last update has been done on 21st aug 2008. Requesting you all to please post the latest dump if anyone of you is having it. Thank you.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratip123
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM 000-222 Dumps!!!!!!!!!!!

hi Any one have dumps for IBM 000-222 exam or any links also ,pls provide me...... My mail id is __deleted__. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Ibm 000-223

I _stood da metter.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabuj01450
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

6. AIX

Need 000-014 dumps

Hi AIX friends, I am new to AIX environment, going to write AIX entry level examination 000-014. Any one can share the link to download latest AIX dumps. Moreover, studying the dumps itself mere enough for passing the exam.... Regards Siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixgurunathan
1 Replies
FISH(6) 							 BSD Games Manual							   FISH(6)

NAME
fish -- play ``Go Fish'' SYNOPSIS
fish [-p] DESCRIPTION
fish is the game ``Go Fish'', a traditional children's card game. The computer deals the player and itself seven cards, and places the rest of the deck face-down (figuratively). The object of the game is to collect ``books'', or all of the members of a single rank. For example, collecting four 2's would give the player a ``book of 2's''. The options are as follows: -p Professional mode. The computer makes a random decision as to who gets to start the game, and then the computer and player take turns asking each other for cards of a specified rank. If the asked player has any cards of the requested rank, they give them up to the asking player. A player must have at least one of the cards of the rank they request in their hand. When a player asks for a rank of which the other player has no cards, the asker is told to ``Go Fish!''. Then, the asker draws a card from the non-dealt cards. If they draw the card they asked for, they con- tinue their turn, asking for more ranks from the other player. Otherwise, the other player gets a turn. When a player completes a book, either by getting cards from the other player or drawing from the deck, they set those cards aside and the rank is no longer in play. The game ends when either player no longer has any cards in their hand. The player with the most books wins. fish provides instructions as to what input it accepts. BUGS
The computer cheats only rarely. BSD
May 31, 1993 BSD